1996 dodge 2500 puller

No bites this week and I'm puttin it back to stock an try selling it that way,

i will still trade you my 3rd gen even though it needs a new injector, which I already ordered..lol

i will still trade you my 3rd gen even though it needs a new injector, which I already ordered..lol

My definition of "trade" is no money leaving my wallet. Sooo, if your wanting to "trade" I'm all for it !

dont have anything to offer you other than a bump.. shane said when he talked to ya that day bout a charger for me that you only had stuff in pieces.. got anything in the 62/71 or 64/71 range that needs rebuilt i could pick up cheap?

right, but my truck is worth more than yours? you said you wanted a third gen to pull, it was only a suggestion, it will be hard to find someone to trade you a built 06 truck for your truck? I like your truck alot though wish AI had just cash I would def. buy it.

right, but my truck is worth more than yours? you said you wanted a third gen to pull, it was only a suggestion, it will be hard to find someone to trade you a built 06 truck for your truck? I like your truck alot though wish AI had just cash I would def. buy it.

Yea, I'm wanting a 3rd gen, but cash is to tight for me to shuck out cash, thanks, I wish I had the cash to trade ya ! :Cheer:

dont have anything to offer you other than a bump.. shane said when he talked to ya that day bout a charger for me that you only had stuff in pieces.. got anything in the 62/71 or 64/71 range that needs rebuilt i could pick up cheap?

Everything I have is almost new T4 stuff, Shanes cousin Aaron has a 66mm I built on his truck that was he wanting to downsize, ask him about that, it might be a good deal 4 ya.

My definition of "trade" is no money leaving my wallet. Sooo, if your wanting to "trade" I'm all for it !

Hmm, well if that is the case I will trade ya a bunch of parts and pieces, and give you $1500 to boot. That would meet your definition of trade. LOL

I can't believe you haven't sold it. $15K is a steal.
The pump, tranny, rear axle shafts would be $10K to replace.

well i just talked to him and i guess aaron's already got a trade set up for a stock charger. can you freakin believe that. what do ya have thats close to what im lookin for? if ya want you can pm me what ya got and price.

I have a 03 with 140,000 miles 4 door long bed auto great shape call if you want to talk 502-220-3116

Back