1998.5 Dodge 2500 24V Cummins

if that rich guy is from around bedford he must be trying to run a carlot he had alot of trucks for sale for a while. I wont bash on anybody for making money but every single truck he sells is just "built" to the moon.

if that rich guy is from around bedford he must be trying to run a carlot he had alot of trucks for sale for a while. I wont bash on anybody for making money but every single truck he sells is just "built" to the moon.

I know when we were trading, he told us about a half dozen trucks that he had and they were all "built" he said he "had everything from mega cabs to 24v dually's to 12v's". And the very best part was, we met him and "his wife" when we were going to trade. And she was a tallish blond and said she hated the truck. So he said because since it had a bottom end knock he would have to think about it. So we drove clear home, then a week later he decided to trade so we said he had to come clear to us. So he and his wife showed up and his "wife" was a short black haired chick?!

sounds like hes not only a salesman but quite the ladies man also.

He's Also Quite The Liar! Took It To A Trans Man & He Says It's A Stock Transmission. So I Regret To Inform You All That It's Basically A Stock Truck w/ A Programmer & Some Injectors. If Nobody Is Interested, I Completely Understand, & I'm Sorry For Wasting Your Time. Chevy, Thank You Once Again For Bringing All Of This To My Attention, No Mercy, Only Thing I Know To Do Is Spread The Word, & Warn All Of Your Friends About Rich. Thanks Everybody & God Bless.

Sorry to hear it man.

But I will vouch for him, the truck was a good running/driving truck! Never had a problem with it and wasn't ever afraid to take it anywhere. It was a fun truck to drive and have around.

Good luck with the sale, and thank you for being honest.

Not To Be Rude, But It's Very Hard For Some People To Read When You Take The Time To Capitalize Every Word In Every Sentence You Type. It Is Also Very Challenging To Do This, So Bravo To You Sir! :clap:

Good Looking Truck Though! GLWS :rockwoot:

cooter I would try to sell it on craigslist, im sure someone will buy it diesel trucks are very popular anyway with the younger crowd and sorry for giving you a hard time. I have respect for someone being honest. I would just list the facts you know about the truck hit the high points should be easy to sell good luck

@Chevy, No Problem, Thanks Again.

@Ltk, Sorry Man, It's Just Force Of Habbit. I Worked For USSOCOM For 3 Years Stationed w/ 3rd Group SF, Seal Team 7, & The 75th Ranger Regiment As A Special Vehicle Technician In Iraq & Afghanistan. The Wanted All Of Our Weekly Reports, Damage Reports, & Special Request Forms To Be Done In This Format. I Catch Some Grief From Time To Time By Doing It, But It's A Hard Habit To Break, & Personally Doesn't Take Me Any Longer To Type This Way As It Does Non Cap Format.

@Mercy - I Have It On Craigslist, But For Some Reason Everybody Calling Is Wanting To Trade A Four Wheeler Or A Z71 On 33's Even. I Can't Get Any Serious Offers Or Takers To Save My Life. Same Goes For Mautofied. As For The 99 5 Speed Truck He Has For Sale Now, I Tried & Tried & Tried To Get Him To Trade Me That Truck Rather Than The Regular Cab, But He Swore Up & Down That His "Wife" Wouldn't Let Him, Even Though He Had It Listed For Sale For The Same Price As My Crawler, Then Removed It When We Decided To Trade. Now He's Desperate To Sell It Again.

@Everyone - I Was Raised To Be Honest Regardless Of The Consequences, Just As The Bible Says (Not Trying To Get All Holier Than Though Or Over Religious On Anybody, Just How I Was Raised) & That's How I Am. Good, Bad, Or Ugly, I Try To Be As Honest As Possible. Only Downfall Is, w/ Some People In Today's World, I Tend To Get Into Trouble For Being Too Honest. Thanks Again Everybody, & God Bless.

this is a local truck to me and i see it runing around town often, to often for it to have anything wrong with engine or drive train. im not saying ive seen recipts for a $10,000 transmisson im just saying i see it in town 2-3 times a week and nothing weird has caught my eye about this truck outher then it being sharp!

ive dealt with rich on a few occasions, sold him a few trucks that i've turned up and put upgraded parts in...then he has them for sale a week or two later as "I built this truck" and it ends up with a lot more parts than i put in it. haha.

@Ltk, Sorry Man, It's Just Force Of Habbit. I Worked For USSOCOM For 3 Years Stationed w/ 3rd Group SF, Seal Team 7, & The 75th Ranger Regiment As A Special Vehicle Technician In Iraq & Afghanistan. The Wanted All Of Our Weekly Reports, Damage Reports, & Special Request Forms To Be Done In This Format. I Catch Some Grief From Time To Time By Doing It, But It's A Hard Habit To Break, & Personally Doesn't Take Me Any Longer To Type This Way As It Does Non Cap Format.

Just giving you a hard time!