1998 Dodge 2500 ECSB Built auto

LOL, I need to throw a rear main seal in and get the deer hit damage (front bumper, bottom of both doors, front fender a little at the front, center cap etc) repaired it's going up for sale

I'm interested. Too late to call tonight, but I'll touch base with you tomorrow or later this week. Thanks

If i wasn't buying some land tomorrow i would be coming to pick it up. Stupid grown up problems!

I'm basically giving it away. This truck is stout. Has had a lot of money invested. I hear you on the grown up problems, I'm buying a house that's 900 miles away from here haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how strong that old girl is. I had many a mile in the seat of it with Nate. Of all the trucks out there this one is one of my favorites. I loved the sleeper look which is why I named it Paw Paw for Nate. If i wasnt spending a huge chunk of money buying this new place cash i would be breaking your arm on the price. I know how much was put in it before and now what all you have done as well. I always wanted to see it hooked to a sled just once...

bump. Was having issues with the wiring on the water pump. Got it fixed this morning. Sticking to $9500 for now. Someone please take advantage of my misfortune and buy this thing. LOL

Bump. I am in Houston now. The truck is still in TN, and my dad or brother in law will be showing the truck for me.

I can't believe I sold this thing for 9500$. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk