1pieceatatime.... Beware.....

Hahahahahahha! That vid is awesome! What a POS!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm so happy this video got out. It sort of ruins his "Hook it to the sled and lets see who pulls the furthest" arguement

I almost feel bad for the kid now, brewed himself such a ****storm its unfathomable

Ad flagged :doh: Got a few videos of that Sh!tbox truck of his from Northampton. They were taken from the 200ft. mark so you can't see much as he got nowheres near there. When I saw him pull up to the sled I was scratching my head.. They didn't announce his name or anything... Suprised he even has the balls to show his face in public.

I almost feel bad for the kid now, brewed himself such a ****storm its unfathomable

Ehhh, I kind of feel bad for him, then I remind myself he tried to bone me about of $1000, then screamed at my little sister.

Dude just need to get a low level of difficulty day job, stop trying to work on stuff and move on with his life.

EVERYBODY at North Hampton was buzzing when his truck came up to the track. I mean, everyone was like "omg is that Eric?" I looked over at Jon (dieseladdicion) and was like is this guy for real? People I didn't even know were looking at me saying "is that serabian???" It almost seemed as if there were hundreds of people he's f-ed over standing watching and laughing.

Then everyone laughed and cheered when he snuffed the charger and got towed off. I feel bad for him snuffing the charger, because I've been doing that all year, but I don't feel bad for the whole crowd jeering him. :eek:wned:

By the way, he had duals on it but they were like 4 bald Kelly Safari's on it or something like that

He went from a "built" auto to that Nv, its his fault if he could not get it to hook, he didnt have to run a massive charger, his ego told him to.

He went from a "built" auto to that Nv, its his fault if he could not get it to hook, he didnt have to run a massive charger, his ego told him to.

I have read your build thread and haven't you gone from auto to stick back to auto and have had multiple issues with the auto? I would say it's more realistic if he is pulling to have a nv4500 in the truck over a built auto less chance for failure. How many times has he hooked the truck with his setup in it? This his first time or multiple hooks and no progress? I don't know said individual but it seems like ppl jump on the band wagon and bash even if they have never meet or dealt with him bc it's the thing to do to look "quote cool" just like if you were in middle school again. I would be curious to see if he hooks again and what happens People with new setups don't go out and make a instant hook and full pull. And it seems his is setup 2.6 not 3.0 going against season 3.0 trucks that are making up to if not more then 1600flwhp.

I don't know said individual but it seems like ppl jump on the band wagon and bash even if they have never meet or dealt with him bc it's the thing to do to look "quote cool" just like if you were in middle school again.

you know what doesn't look "cool"?

work on that, mkay?

I have read your build thread and haven't you gone from auto to stick back to auto and have had multiple issues with the auto? I would say it's more realistic if he is pulling to have a nv4500 in the truck over a built auto less chance for failure. How many times has he hooked the truck with his setup in it? This his first time or multiple hooks and no progress? I don't know said individual but it seems like ppl jump on the band wagon and bash even if they have never meet or dealt with him bc it's the thing to do to look "quote cool" just like if you were in middle school again. I would be curious to see if he hooks again and what happens People with new setups don't go out and make a instant hook and full pull. And it seems his is setup 2.6 not 3.0 going against season 3.0 trucks that are making up to if not more then 1600flwhp.

Did you somehow miss this whole thread?

Did you somehow miss this whole thread?

No it seems hard to me personally to judge someone When there is no hard proof. Anyone can say he said she said Be diff if there where pics of text message convo stating that he did change his statements on turbo or anything of that nature which there isn't. This is the Internet anyone can say what they want if there is no true proof it's hear say. It's not like how I grew up everything was face to face transactions and no one was buying stuff online do to scared there personal info was going to get stolen. At the end of the day it doesn't seem like he sold a junk turbo. The buyer I read his post and threads and he posted a thread on the housing not one comment said it was a problem many said they had ones on there truck as bad and are still running there trucks constantly with out concern. And I have also read some of the buyers post on drive shaft questions that common sense or lack of was spoken. I have not seen post from the seller on here asking question of any that shows the lack of common sense that the buyer shows and appears to own a drive shaft shop. So I have read enough. But this is my opinion that I am allowed to have just like everyone else some may or may not agree. But we do live in a so called free speech country so I will express my opinion on the subject.

Joker, were you his boyfriend in jail or something? You're awfully quick to defend this piece of trash for some reason.

No it seems hard to me personally to judge someone When there is no hard proof. Anyone can say he said she said Be diff if there where pics of text message convo stating that he did change his statements on turbo or anything of that nature which there isn't. This is the Internet anyone can say what they want if there is no true proof it's hear say. It's not like how I grew up everything was face to face transactions and no one was buying stuff online do to scared there personal info was going to get stolen. At the end of the day it doesn't seem like he sold a junk turbo. The buyer I read his post and threads and he posted a thread on the housing not one comment said it was a problem many said they had ones on there truck as bad and are still running there trucks constantly with out concern. And I have also read some of the buyers post on drive shaft questions that common sense or lack of was spoken. I have not seen post from the seller on here asking question of any that shows the lack of common sense that the buyer shows and appears to own a drive shaft shop. So I have read enough. But this is my opinion that I am allowed to have just like everyone else some may or may not agree. But we do live in a so called free speech country so I will express my opinion on the subject.

You do realize there are multiple threads here about that douche stealing right? And several on the bookface.

Sent from my paperweight

Haven't read every post. Ill keep browsing later after work. And I don't have a Facebook never have.

Joker, were you his boyfriend in jail or something? You're awfully quick to defend this piece of trash for some reason.

Not defending anyone but post go from on track to off track from a sold turbo to him snuff his turbo at a pull. It seems a lil strange to me that everyone follows or cares what this kid does I'm sorry I'm a grown ass man and last thing I'm doin is following what other ppl are doin I join compD to get advice from known good ppl. But I read post and they get side tracked and off topic and then I look in good and bad seller thread to get insight who is good to buy from shops or individuals and I read through and it's nutts that there is such a following for one person. But I guess I should jump on the wagon and call him a piece of **** also. Good day

Back