1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

it was a good event love to see some pics and video's. I think the save the armor truck did was wicked, he hit some fuild on the track and got a wild ride.

That was amazing to watch wasnt it! Donovan did a great job of holding it in there!

Well I had a great time at the races, good to see some new blood, and watch Shawn try an burn his truck up attempting to set a new record in Superstreet. Great weather, nice track, but way too many oil downs. Looking forward to Sacramento.

Congrats on the R/T and 60' time Michael! That is getting out of the hole for sure.

Thanks Rob! That was actually one of my worst RTs but it was the best ET! And the 60' time appears to be tripped by the back tires (we hit 1.151 at Dallas when it didn't carry the wheelstand as far). Brad and Phil have that truck working really well on the launch, now it just needs a freshened up transmission!

I want to thank all of you that attended the first annual BD Truckin Nationals. We couldnt have had better weather. We had a great turn out of trucks with some big numbers being laid down. The NHRDA race Sunday had a great turn out, a few small oil delays, but hey thats racing. Donovan in the Armour Inc truck made one of the best saves that I have seen in a while.

We look forward to making next years event even bigger and better. Thanks to everyone again who made this a great event.:thankyou2:

Great event everyone and besides the lighting that almost hit Phil in the parking lot the weekend was awesome.

There were 61 trucks on the dyno
Ron galas hp 1084 hp on dyno
Aaron schaff 1081 hp on dyno
Shawn ellerton 1069 hp on dyno

There were 14 trucks in Show n Shine
Kelsey Epp of Grand Prarie AB

There were 44 trucks racing
Sportsman Et
Vinnie Divincenzo

Super Street
Shawn Ellerton 10.56 Et 133.03 MPH

Pro Street
Malcom Cross 10.76 Et 132.80 MPH

Pro Stock
Michael Pliska 9.21 Et 141.02 MPH

We are getting ready to go Sacramento but will try to get pictures up on website soon

Again a big thanks to BD Power and everyone that made the BD Truckin Nationals a big success.

I want to thank all of you that attended the first annual BD Truckin Nationals. We couldnt have had better weather. We had a great turn out of trucks with some big numbers being laid down. The NHRDA race Sunday had a great turn out, a few small oil delays, but hey thats racing. Donovan in the Armour Inc truck made one of the best saves that I have seen in a while.

We look forward to making next years event even bigger and better. Thanks to everyone again who made this a great event.:thankyou2:

maybe a sled pull event next year?.......:poke:

Thanks Pat and Randy for a great event, I wish I could have gotten my truck running but, alas it wasnt to be. I wish I would have been feeling better so I could have met more of you folks

Thanks to BD for the event and to the NHRDA for the event as well.

Wasnt our time to shine this weekend but there are more left so... hopefully one of them will be right for us.

Don't want to speak for Aaron but the discussion at the track was a hurt T-case.

Thanks to BD and NHRDA for such a great event!

Kevin, where were you pitted? I was trying to keep an eye out for you and your new motorhome, but it was so packed in that place it was hard to find people.

I think I heard Aaron broke something in his transmission or transfer case?

Aaron told me he thought it was a tcase problem. Spun the tires hard and that broke somthing.

Ahh that will do it. That is one of the things I have been waiting for to go on my truck. Still the stock one from 2003

Michael I was over just by the fence for the campers. We left a little early about 1, I was just too darn sick and we had to get to Edmonton for Meetings Monday morning

Possibly a hurt t-case which in turn hurt the transmission. I think something piled up and pushed forward on the output shaft causing some more issues.

Everything is on its way to NADP to get checked out so I can be ready to rock and roll in Calgary.

Good luck Aaron, I hope you get er all back together! I doubt that I will make it to Calgary. I have to get my truck running first, and make sure it is running right. I am aiming towards making it for Medicine Hat fully running and ready to do some damage

Back