1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

If I dont get the starter in, I will look real funny trying to turn my tires by hand on the dyno,,, LOL... and besides I was just looking out for you buddy, want to see how much you are going to win so you can take me out for supper,,, LMAO

We are on the count down to a full weekend of Diesel Motorsports

BD Power has put up the following prizes for Sunday
$100.00 Gift Certificate for following
Best Reaction Time
Low Et for the Day

Edge Products will giving away 1 gift certificate for any Edge Product.

Optima Battery is giving away 2 rebates to buy a battery at $85.00

Dynomite Diesel is giving away Rebates on Twin Turbo and Injectors

Stop by the NHRDA booth for details on how to win the above prizes

We are also offering the $100 gift certificate for
Perfect Pass, Running your dial in number exactly
Highest MPH Pass of the day.

Pat, do you have any billet flex plates in stock? I think mine is fubar'd looks like I might be changing it in the parking lot at your shop too,, LOL

If DirtyMax is working well, I'm shooting for that highest MPH gift certificate! Should be a good race for it between us and Malcolm! Are there any other 150 mph trucks coming?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

If DirtyMax is working well, I'm shooting for that highest MPH gift certificate! Should be a good race for it between us and Malcolm! Are there any other 150 mph trucks coming?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well my 03 Dmax with an Edge Box and an intake might give you guys a run:doh: :shake: I dont think there is any others as quick as you guys.

Got the truck loaded. Still not running,,,,,,,, but hopefully we will have it running by friday night.. See you all there! If anyone would like to catch up my cell is 780-215-3479

Kevin

At least you were able to laod yours, my rear diff is still apart in pieces. Nothing is fitting right.

Bleed the brakes and then load up... then we should be good to go. We are heading out first thing tomorrow morning and should be pulling in tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

Damn I glad we arn't he only ones that still wrench on the trailer, good luck guys, I considering coming up to watch. What the weather looking like for sunday?

Damn I glad we arn't he only ones that still wrench on the trailer, good luck guys, I considering coming up to watch. What the weather looking like for sunday?

Dont want to jinx it, but there is supposed to be a big orange ball in the sky and it is only hidden by puffy white things a few times.:woohoo:

Ken bring white out so I can embarrass it again LOL with a FORD jsut kidding, if you come up don't forget to come say hi. We need to talk about some NOS for your truck hehe

Leaving early Friday. Give me a call tomorrow night Shawn. Me and Collin will meet you for a beer.

We are headin out first thing tomorrow morning, should hopefully roll in around 8 or so.

Well I have a tentative run order from the track director at Mission. They are going to start at 9am with Junior Dragsters, Sport Compact, Hot Rod, Sportsman, Pro, Super Pro, Motorcycles, Super Combo, then NHRDA (US) This should put us on the track for our first pass at about 10.20am. The more trucks we have here the more passes you will get to make.

You are going to get two qualifying passes and at least one elimination round pass. Being that it is a busy race day if you have not ever been down the drag strip make sure to ask someone what to expect. The crew at the NHRDA trailer or myself will be able to help you with what to expect. Please also note that all NHRA rules are applicable. So the faster your truck is make sure that you meet all the rules needed to run your truck or you will be turned away.

Ken bring white out so I can embarrass it again LOL with a FORD jsut kidding, if you come up don't forget to come say hi. We need to talk about some NOS for your truck hehe

Still under the knife Shawn, its getting yet another tranny pull and pump redo, still something wrong with the damn TC solenoid in the tranny pump causing the TC to lock at idle, can't build boost with a **** that way. Also putting on a larger exhaust housing on the small turbo to help with the drive pressure, as well as putting in some smaller injectors, the 130 overs that are in there are too big and I can't clean up the smoke. Can't bring myself to sqeeze it, although I gave it some serious thought. Hope to have it in Sacramento next weekend.

Still under the knife Shawn, its getting yet another tranny pull and pump redo, still something wrong with the damn TC solenoid in the tranny pump causing the TC to lock at idle, can't build boost with a **** that way. Also putting on a larger exhaust housing on the small turbo to help with the drive pressure, as well as putting in some smaller injectors, the 130 overs that are in there are too big and I can't clean up the smoke. Can't bring myself to sqeeze it, although I gave it some serious thought. Hope to have it in Sacramento next weekend.

And it would really make Shawn's day to see it towed home by a Ford ;)

We are leaving the shop at 6am....looking to be a good weekend....had to order new rims and tires today....here is hoping the freight gods are on our side!!!!!!!

This event is ending up to be sleeeper , looks like we might have 70 trucks or so. :cheer:

Got both trucks *nx* today and will head up after work tomorrow, cant wait to see my Canadian friends and especially the ones carrying Gibson with them :rockwoot:

Randy you know I always have gibby's with us. We are in edmonton, be in mission tomorrow night. We are starting a convoy from atchesson.

We are also offering the $100 gift certificate for
Perfect Pass, Running your dial in number exactly
Highest MPH Pass of the day.

Pat, are your awards for best RT and Low ET for eliminations only or time trials as well.....Jim

Back