1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

Ya leaving Friday morning ,looking forward to running up against that ford Shawn..... Be over later to drink your beer!!! lol

Now we just have to start praying to the drag race weather gods for nice weather.:cheer::cheer::bow::bow::cheer::cheer:

Speaking of weather how's it look, I looked at the forecast and it looks iffy. Calling for 40% chance of rain. When it calling for it to start, I can't seem to get the specific weather for Saturday to download/

Ya leaving Friday morning ,looking forward to running up against that ford Shawn..... Be over later to drink your beer!!! lol
That "ford Shawn" is a dog, you shouldn't have any trouble.:poke::hehe: Considering coming up and watching. Nothing to race however, making Shawn feel confident till I wup'em, Aaron might mess with him a bit as well. I predict a new record in SS this weekend and it won't be a ford. :shake:

Poor Shawn is working like crazy on his truck just to be able to get there. As of monday the engine was sitting on the floor beside his truck. He swears though that he will make it. I am going to be there one way or the other too.. still havent managed to start my truck yet, but close,, hopefully tomorrow it will start

Poor Shawn is working like crazy on his truck just to be able to get there. As of monday the engine was sitting on the floor beside his truck. He swears though that he will make it. I am going to be there one way or the other too.. still havent managed to start my truck yet, but close,, hopefully tomorrow it will start

Didn't know that Shawn, I take back the jab and poke. Good luck home you can make it.

Forecast is for sunny weather on Sunday, but rain on Fri & Sat. Is the dyno indoor or outdoor?

Forecast is for sunny weather on Sunday, but rain on Fri & Sat. Is the dyno indoor or outdoor?

The dyno is inside the bay so it is covered. We can hope for the weather. Still quite a ways out to be forcasting it. So like I mentioned start praying to the weather gods.:bow::bow::bow:

Speaking of weather how's it look, I looked at the forecast and it looks iffy. Calling for 40% chance of rain. When it calling for it to start, I can't seem to get the specific weather for Saturday to download/

The weather around here changes so often that it is really hard to predict anything. Right now it looks like it is going to be nice on Friday sunny and 18deg C so hopefully we can stretch it through the weekend.

it fired last night, but it still needs to be put back together, diffs are tore apart right now, putting 3:55's in, ken i have something for ya:ford:

We are on the count down to a full weekend of Diesel Motorsports

BD Power has put up the following prizes for Sunday
$100.00 Gift Certificate for following
Best Reaction Time
Low Et for the Day

Edge Products will giving away 1 gift certificate for any Edge Product.

Optima Battery is giving away 2 rebates to buy a battery at $85.00

Dynomite Diesel is giving away Rebates on Twin Turbo and Injectors

Stop by the NHRDA booth for details on how to win the above prizes

We are on the count down to a full weekend of Diesel Motorsports

BD Power has put up the following prizes for Sunday
$100.00 Gift Certificate for following
Best Reaction Time
Low Et for the Day

Edge Products will giving away 1 gift certificate for any Edge Product.

Optima Battery is giving away 2 rebates to buy a battery at $85.00

Dynomite Diesel is giving away Rebates on Twin Turbo and Injectors

Stop by the NHRDA booth for details on how to win the above prizes

Are these prizes awarded during eliminations only? BD - Best reaction time/low et for the day?

well this looks like a event not to miss cant wait, but looks like to get on the dyno we're going to have to get up really early. hey pat are you guys going to have a pallet for extra wieght for guys that have no wieght over the wheels,
002.jpg

cause that would be cool
thanks shane

4 days till the races!!!!!!! Hope everyone is ready.
I just have to fill up fluids and will be ready.

Ha Ha, I wish, my truck still hasnt started,, starter should be here around 9 am,,, I dont know what I would do if I was ever ready before I had to leave,, LOL

Kevin we'll make a booby prize for you cause we all know your not the highest hp truck there. Aaron we may need to put our trucks up there. LOL we leave tomorrow night and my diffs are still apart.

My truck may make an apperance on the Dyno....
We are leaving early Friday morning so we will make it out there by Friday night or early Saturday morning.

Back