1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

Its going to be a great race for sure. Superstreet is going to be a fast class out there. Looking forward to it!!!!!!

Well Shawn I guess I will just have to turn on the nitrous and run some 9's... LOL I was just going to run fuel only in mission, and probably still will... need to get things dialed in. I am pretty sure I will still be in the mid 10's on fuel only (Im always scared to do this it usually means I will blow something up)

Well Shawn I guess I will just have to turn on the nitrous and run some 9's... LOL I was just going to run fuel only in mission, and probably still will... need to get things dialed in. I am pretty sure I will still be in the mid 10's on fuel only (Im always scared to do this it usually means I will blow something up)

One thing to remember as well is you guys wont be dealing with any altitude here. During qualifying in the morning the air will most likely be about 5-600feet BELOW sea level. Compared to where you guys run now that will be like running a 75 shot. I expect to see you guys running some pretty good numbers.:stab:

Its going to be a great time Pat! Im so looking forward to it. We are picking up our Motorhome Thursday night down there too, so we will be sleeping that at the track (WOO HOO) I am hoping to get a couple shakedown passes at the track friday night.. I havent even started the truck yet (hopefully this weekend) Hope it goes good

hee hee,, gonna be fun,, even if it is just drinking beer in a parking lot

Ill just bring beer,, LOL, JD is a little rough for me,, either that or I am getting too old

What race was that at when we got kicked out of the parking lot? Was that Edmonton? LOL, we can be a little louder when camping at the track ;)

Yep old and slow LOL:poke:

haha. The older you get the slower the reaction times... just remember that.:kick::hehe:

JD might just keep you on your toes enough.:Cheer::stab:

What race was that at when we got kicked out of the parking lot? Was that Edmonton? LOL, we can be a little louder when camping at the track ;)

That was edmonton. Haha Good times for sure. Kicked out of one parking lot so we just move to the next.

Aaron I am not going to need reaction times,, LOL, I just catch up,, LOL you sound like my step son, he keeps trying so hard to take my truck out,, using those same lines

Yeah Michael, we will be camping too,, we just bought a Motorhome, picking it up on the friday before the races,, LOL,

Aaron I am not going to need reaction times,, LOL, I just catch up,, LOL you sound like my step son, he keeps trying so hard to take my truck out,, using those same lines

in the 1/4 mile there isn't enough time for a 10.2 truck to catch up and pass a 10.6 truck, so you better be on the ball old timer:shake: but it will be very funny to watch you and aaronbif

in the 1/4 mile there isn't enough time for a 10.2 truck to catch up and pass a 10.6 truck, so you better be on the ball old timer:shake: but it will be very funny to watch you and aaronbif

BS, but someone get a 4/10's jump on the faster truck the dude has to be asleep.

I may need to step up to Super Street if it all goes good! Won't be as fast as you guys but I need confirmation on what a tail gate looks like! Got any picks for me to see!! hahaha

Anyone have an idea as to how long the races might last on Sunday? I might have to cut out early, dam sales meetings Monday morning at 8 am.... and the wife informed me she isnt driving at night.....

I would imagine we would be done at 6:00 or so.. going by other races, but it all depends on how fast we get started and how many people are entered for racing.

yeah,, that would suck... Oh well i will get it figured out one way or the other. See you there