1st Annual BD Diesel Performance- Truckin Nationals

Looking to be a good event thats for sure, just about got the truck ready to rock.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys, its been a while.

Yes it will be good to catch up,, see if we can get kicked out of parking lots there too,, lol. Its going to be tight for my truck, but I think we are going to be ok. Got the fuel pump on last night, almost finished the exhaust. Finished the turbo piping on the weekend. Bunch of little things now,,,, grrrr...

Looking to be a good event thats for sure, just about got the truck ready to rock.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys, its been a while.

You chicken sh(t. Affraid to looe in pro streeet so you set the truck back up for superstreet. You know you'll never here the end of it if you lose to the ford lol

LOL, Well I for one am not going to predict anything,, LOL,, I will be just happy to make it down the track. But I also set mine up for superstreet.. I just dont have the money to play prostreet..

You chicken sh(t. Affraid to looe in pro streeet so you set the truck back up for superstreet. You know you'll never here the end of it if you lose to the ford lol

Shawn you think you would be used to seeing my tailights.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thats usually all you see.

Shawn you think you would be used to seeing my tailights.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thats usually all you see.

Ohhhhhhhh and who's name is beside the superstreet record holder right now LOL with a Ford. Don't worry I know it won't last long so I'm just getting my shoots while I can. See you there. Buddy ol pal

Dam... Tugboat races in Seattle no no dyno and drags in Canada... ughhhh

Whats a guy to do...:tree: If I come up them 1ST gen guys on the dyno sure will hate me this year..

Make the 1st Gen guys hate you!

My rig won't be back together yet, but I'll be there. Look for the Grampa-truck - a Silver Extra Cab Long Box 96 12 Valve.

So can anyone run the sportsman ET class? I can't run superstreet because of my fuelcell. I think I would have a better chance in ET class than prostreet. Either way it is going to be a test and tune weekend for me.

So can anyone run the sportsman ET class? I can't run superstreet because of my fuelcell. I think I would have a better chance in ET class than prostreet. Either way it is going to be a test and tune weekend for me.

Hard to say who is even going to show up on Prostreet. I wouldn't back out just yet, let alone who will finish. Strap your fuel cell under your bed and run both superstreet and prostreet.

Under the bed in the stock location. And yes anyone can run sportsman ET there is no time cut off for it.

Mine has no bed,,, lol,, the tank is somewheres between above and below... the closest I can get to factory location and not hit driveshafts, rollbars, rearends.... I guess I will see what the ruling is when I get there

You guys will have a good time, wish the timing were different, but same weekend as TS so can't make it this year. Aaron should be pretty tough in both super street if he decides to run it ,and prostreet, that is if he can keep it together.:poke: Good luck to all you guys.

I posed your question to Randy Cole. Here is his response.

yes pretty much anyone can run in sportsman Et.

Jim

You guys will have a good time, wish the timing were different, but same weekend as TS so can't make it this year. Aaron should be pretty tough in both super street if he decides to run it ,and prostreet, that is if he can keep it together.:poke: Good luck to all you guys.

Always gotta be in there poking with the stick hey Ken.
:kick: haha.

Have a good time out at TS this year and kick some east coast but.

If my truck is runnig good I might try running sportsman ET and prostreet if I can.

This is shaping up better and better by the day. I might even run my dmax in et.

Always gotta be in there poking with the stick hey Ken.
:kick: haha.

Have a good time out at TS this year and kick some east coast but.

Thanks Aaron, good luck to you too, have you decided to change the tank around to qualify for SS? That record should be in the 9's and your truck might be the one to do it.

Thanks Ken. We are still deciding what we are going to do but I agree with you the record should be in the 9's.
Only time will tell what we are running. :evil

the record can never be held in the 9's cause NHRA rules state that you need a fuel cell, batteries relocated at 9.99999, so if they diqualify guys for running under 11.5 for no roll bar, you'll be disqauilied if you run in the 9's in superstreet.

if you want to run nines let your nuts drop and go play in superstreet. any truck that is goin to run nines isn't a daily driver that can tow, kevins truck doesn't even have a bed in it, i thought superstreet was for daily driver trucks wanting to push the limits, a stripped truck with no interior should be moved into a class of what it is, a race truck