1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

Are you coming Jim???

I seem to remember your response to something Randy said - "Bring it on!" so, yes, after winning in Sacramento, I'm bringing it.................. We had 33 trucks in Sportsman ET, took 6 rounds for the win. I'll be in Calgary as well. Will you be there?

no im just hitting division one races this year maybe more races next year. I look forward to haveing a few more trucks there than in bremerton.

I look forward to a good day of racing.

Wow
What a response I got this weekend I stopped by over 30 shops , dealers, and auto parts stores and I think Douglas is in for a big surprise come next month.

I am not kidding I dont think I have ever seen some many diesel trucks in my life like I did in Casper Wyoming.

Met a great guy by the name of Louie he owns

Second Wind Performance
307-232-0464

Nice shop and he has free tickets for event.

no im just hitting division one races this year maybe more races next year. I look forward to haveing a few more trucks there than in bremerton.

I look forward to a good day of racing.

I just received a card from Firebird today, there is a Hot Truck Nationals event there next weekend. You should go show them how it's done.

second wind had build some sweet stuff thats for sure

in wyoming 90 percent of every truck on the road is diesel, so naturally there are some people who want to mod them.

You better make it up giddy. I wanna see the ol titanic in action.:Cheer:

I dont know how much action you'll see! I'll definatly hit the track up and hopefully I can hook up once and give pulling a shot just for fun.

Does anyone know if they allow camping at the track? Anyone planning to camp there?

I'd like to know too. Maybe I'll throw the camper special in the bed lol. gonna have to re-design a side exit stack tho! haha

Yes they have dry camping there and I am working on deals for local motels

That's always better than the "wet" camping we had at the Boise rainout ;)...

We'll definitely be there with the camper in the bed. It cracks me up when I drive in to race one of these events, and they try to send me to the spectator parking. I tell them I'm racing and they never seem to believe me. Maybe I'll have to tow my race car just so they will believe me that I'm racing ;)

I'm planning on being there with a couple more people, at least 1 or 2 of us competing.

I want to see what shows up for the burnout contest..... last time us cheyenne boys went up there it was worth the drive just to watch all dem backwoods boys tie up to the semi they had there and go to town lol!!!!

I want to see what shows up for the burnout contest..... last time us cheyenne boys went up there it was worth the drive just to watch all dem backwoods boys tie up to the semi they had there and go to town lol!!!!

LOL i forgot about that. Wont see my truck hooked to that thing LOL

Travis you going to be able to bring the cummino?

Back