1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

That is awesome. I hope to see this event go well and keep coming back year after year.

NHRDA special Motel rates

Tho following motels are offering special rates for the Jackalope Diesel Nationals.

The Holiday Inn Express- 307-358-4500

Sleep Inn - Phone # 307-358-2777

Qoute from manager Mary
We are giving a Racer Rate at both hotels, $90.00 at the Sleep Inn and $95.00 at the Holiday Inn Express. That comes with the complementary hot breakfast . We have indoor Pools and Hot tub at both hotels. The rooms will have 2 queen beds or 1 King bed, microwave and frig in every room.

Use NHRDA Racer Rate as promotion code

Sweet i need hotel rooms as i know for sure i will be coming. Ill have to look but would anyone be up for a little get together Friday at a local restaurant?

Not sure what time we'll be rolling in Fri night, but if we get in early enough we'd be up for it!

Just go confirmation that Trent will be on hand to line up against Rob in Pro Street. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

IMG_8521.jpg

x2. Hope to make it this year, probably spectate though.

So are you comin wuss? Dont make me come up there and put a whoopin on ya!

Mike, looks like I'll probably leave early friday and should be at your shop by early afternoon :rockwoot:

im going to try to bring the cummino if im not working

Did you get that thing together??? I think im going to bring my slicks just for you to tear up :snoop:

glad to see the added sponsor ship, I might not make the drag racing portion (sled pull the night before) so hopefully i will make the pulls, or maybe a T/O fuel passes, leaving the bottle off for a while...

bottles are for baybays! congrats on the DPC stuff. You gotta at least make 1 pass motor/motor against the mega!

Yup, this will be a fun one. Is anyone else camping at the track the night before or the night after the race? Still deciding if we will camp there or not.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'll be camping. Im too poor to get a room lol.

Did you get that thing together??? I think im going to bring my slicks just for you to tear up :snoop:

bottles are for baybays! congrats on the DPC stuff. You gotta at least make 1 pass motor/motor against the mega!

I'll be camping. Im too poor to get a room lol.

Travis wont be there but someone might bring his car and make a couple passes in it for him (if everything goes ok)

As far as fuel only to fuel only... you got me beat right now there is no doubt, going to concentrate on pulling and making sure mikes truck is tip top to make some fast passes.

Looks like we will be getting into town early enough to camp Fri night. Did I remember reading somewhere that we could dry camp at the track Friday? If not, there's always the old standby of camping outside the gates! We can also meet up with people for dinner as was suggested. Depending on how late the races run, we may camp out Sat night as well.

Travis wont be there but someone might bring his car and make a couple passes in it for him (if everything goes ok)

As far as fuel only to fuel only... you got me beat right now there is no doubt, going to concentrate on pulling and making sure mikes truck is tip top to make some fast passes.

Thats cool, I hope Travis's Cummino is ready to rock and little Mikes truck is ready to throw down!!

Im just givin you crap about the spray man. Im always stirin the pot tryin to drum up a race or two :blahblah1:

See you guys friday!

Looks like we will be getting into town early enough to camp Fri night. Did I remember reading somewhere that we could dry camp at the track Friday? If not, there's always the old standby of camping outside the gates! We can also meet up with people for dinner as was suggested. Depending on how late the races run, we may camp out Sat night as well.

I thought thats what I read too. Maybe they will get on and clarrify the camping situation. I guess if all else fails I have some Holiday Inn points I need to use up.

I invite you guys to come watch the sled pulls as well, i dont think they even start untill 6pm

Just got off the phone with the National Record Holder Shawn Ellerton and he is coming Douglas to defend his title agains any American that thinks he can take it away. Shawn also said that if someone does take away his title he give the a bottle of Gibsons. :cheer:

IMG_8501.jpg

Well I dont think I'll be running that fast. The good news is I'll have a beer with the guy lol.

Just got off the phone with the National Record Holder Shawn Ellerton and he is coming Douglas to defend his title agains any American that thinks he can take it away. Shawn also said that if someone does take away his title he give the a bottle of Gibsons. :cheer:

IMG_8501.jpg

TELL HIM NOT TO BRING GIBSONS, I cant stand to see PHIL a slobering mess

So are you comin wuss? Dont make me come up there and put a whoopin on ya!

At this point man, I have no idea. Im gonna try to make it. Im supposed to take my girl to Rock Springs so she can see her mom for the weekend...Im not going there then to Douglas. We'll see....