1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

Glad to see the turn out is going to be so good.... getting stoked we are about a week away!!!!

Isn't Shawn an international record holder? Yum, Gibsons. Looking forward to get back in the game and see everyone.

I wish i could make it up there. I need to get my converter refreshed and im not healthy enough to pull the tranny and ship the converter out yet. Broke my leg a while back and i cant walk just yet. If someone wants to borrow me a truck i can still floor it!

Stop by and see the following vendors at the Jackalope Diesel Nationals.

MBRP Performance Exhaust
Elite Diesel
Snow Performance
Second Wind Performance
G&J Diesel
Edge Products
ATS
NSPA

Also a big thanks for the following sponsors

MBRP Exhaust
FASS Fuel Systems
AFE Power
BD Diesel Performance
Dynomite Diesel
South Bend Clutches
Doctor Performance
PowerFlow
Edge Products
Snow Performance
Optima Battery
Randy's Offroad Connection
Second Wind Performance

Are the sled pulls in a seperate location than the drags? I thought i remember seing that the pulls where at the douglas fairgrounds, but now i cant find that info. And i thought i saw first hook was at 6 pm but i cant find that either.

Are the sled pulls in a seperate location than the drags? I thought i remember seing that the pulls where at the douglas fairgrounds, but now i cant find that info. And i thought i saw first hook was at 6 pm but i cant find that either.

The Whole event will take place at Douglas Raceway Park

NSPA will be building sled pull track on site at Douglas Raceway Park

Here is tentative schedule of events and depending on competitor truck count it may go quicker or slower. I would say sled pullers need to be ready to go by 3pm just in case.

Spectator fee
Adults $10.00
Military $5.00
Kids 12 & under free
Super Street $35.00
Sportsman Et $25.00

NHRDA Membership $40.00
Includes Free Subscription to Diesel Power Magazine
Free NHRDA T-shirt
Free NHRDA Sticker
Membership rewards coupon book with over $900.00 in discounts from NHRDA Sponsors

Super Street $20.00

1 Day membership $40.00
I Year membership $175.00

Drag Race Driver Meeting 10:45am

1st round qualifing 11:00am
Test n Tune

2nd round Qualifing 11:45am
Test n Tune

3rd round Qualifying 12:30pm
Test n Tune
Raffle Drawing

National Anthem 1:00pm

1st round eliminations 1:15pm
Test n Tune
Raffle Drawing

2nd round eliminations 2:00 PM
Test n Tune
Raffle Drawing

Show n Shine competition 2.45 pm
Show n Shine Trophy Presentation

3rd round eliminations 3.00 pm
Test n Tune
Raffle Prize Drawing

Burnout Contest 3.30 pm
Burnout Contest trophy 3:45 PM
NHRDA 50/50 Raffle Drawing 4:00 PM

Finals all classes 4:15 PM

Drag Race Trophy's 4:30 PM

NSPA Sled Pull - Douglas Raceway Park

Sled Pull Tech 3:00 PM
Driver Meeting 4:00 PM

Sled Pulls Finals
Workstock 5:00pm
Street 6:00pm
Super Street 7:00pm

Sled Pull Trophy 8:00pm

Looks like it will be a heck of an event! Shawn - that's great that you're making the long haul down for this. Don't forget your fire jacket! I'll be using mine this time!

Hopefully we can plan out a place for everyone to meet up Fri night!

due to unforseen stuff i won't be comning, pulled the heads off today to change the one piston that melted in mission, found the piston next to it broken in half. scared the wall bad, need to get the motor bored out 40 over now. sorry to the guys that wanted to see the truck run. we'll have it back up and running for one of the events in july.

good luck to everyone and have fun

Sucks shawn best of luck getting it backtogether. Danny has a bare block if you need a block... let me know if i can help in anyway.

due to unforseen stuff i won't be comning, pulled the heads off today to change the one piston that melted in mission, found the piston next to it broken in half. scared the wall bad, need to get the motor bored out 40 over now. sorry to the guys that wanted to see the truck run. we'll have it back up and running for one of the events in july.

Damn that sucks. I was really lookin forward to seein your truck run in person.

Sorry Shawn. See you in July.

Sorry to hear about the piston Shawn! See you at the next one!