1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

Event update

The event got rained out during elimations on saturday.

We will be back at track Sunday morning at 9am

Drag Racing will start at 10am

Sled Pulling will start at 11am.

Thanks to everyone that attended today's event and hope to see you tomorrow.

Event update

The event got rained out during elimations on saturday.

We will be back at track Sunday morning at 9am

Drag Racing will start at 10am

Sled Pulling will start at 11am.

Thanks to everyone that attended today's event and hope to see you tomorrow.

Since the track has been completely washed down the track should be re-prepped and we should get at least 1 time trial run before going into eliminations.

Jim

Come on, time runs are for wooses ;) Okay, they're also for people who didn't red light first round (unlike me).

Looks like a nice sunny day. Sitting here in the pits, waiting for the races.

BTW - eliminations yesterday was at about 8800' corrected elevation, most people could not get their trucks to spool in this air. Our only pass in DirtyMax was a squirrelly 9.64 @ 142, with a rear slick going flat. Hoping to get at least one pass in today before we have to head for home. I should still be sleeping, since I will try to drive the 1200+ miles straight through to get my girlfriend back in time for work tomorrow. Unfortunately my 7-year-old had other ideas (woke me up since her allergies were bothering her). Now the GF and kid are snoring away and I'm wide awake...

Having breakfest and on our way out to the track , not a cloud in the sky man this weather is crazy.

oops, I misread the timeslip in the dark, was really 9.8664

Races are complete. Super street was won by the Elite Diesel truck by 0.01 over Mark Ventling. Verlon Southwick won ET over Jim Calhoun. We won Pro Stock with a very sideways 9.62 @ 144.7. It spun hard on the launch then got very loose again @ half-track.

Finally found the problem with white out, bad dsp5 switch got one pass in this morning
10.89 @128.87. DA close to 9000. Truck pulled hard
Lots more fuel available but very happy at this elevation
It made the quickest pass at the event other than Dirtymax

Ken says heck ya.

Hopefully I'll be able to dial her in before the Portland event. My fault for it not running good during the event. A least we are going in the right direction.

Cut a 1.58 and a 1.60 60' times with stock suspension so that is working decent at 6500 lbs.

We just threw in an old Suncoast Stage 5 that is a couple years old that came with the truck when Ken bought it and had untold abuse on it. It worked decent, but needs a bit more learning at that power level, but surprised how it faired.

Max'd out lost a tranny pump/seal in the parking lot before the event. Trying out a new builder and not very happy with it happening twice without a full pass.

I'll bring a spare NOS bottle and line and stuff to jam a stage in there in portland. I won't be satisfies till I see a bottle in there. I'll let ya know for sure next week but the plan is to hit portland. I missed this event and have been cranky all weekend because of it. With any luck see you guys soon and congrats on the progress.

Was told Trent did not get his problems sorted. They did not know his best time but thought it was in the 11's.

Trent was in the ll's, but was running good MPH in the high l30's.

Had a great time at this event. Was good to meet all the people on here in person finally. My truck got pretty squirrely off the line and my top turbo blew on the first pass. Oh well though I'll get it fixed up quick and hope to make some more passes soon. Congrats to everyone who won.

Is Max'd out still set up for pro street or did you guys put in back in superstreet. And I heard a rumor of a bottle on it. Any of this true