1st gen cummins into NBS chevy rcsb bagged and bodydropped

thanks guys. Yea i thought about the dmax, but it's just a very costly conversion. i've got about half of what it would cost just for the motor into this whole project.

First off, I love the flag on the wall!! lol I love this project!!!! The Thing is F****** Sweet! so many cool touches like the hood stack all the custom work you have done is jus awesome! I can't say enough about this thing!
Keep up the awesome work!

thanks man!!

got a little more done this weekend. HOPEFULLY next weekend i can get the cab back on... but i doubt it lol.

DSC_6099.jpg

DSC_6100.jpg

DSC_6105.jpg

DSC_6096.jpg

DSC_6095.jpg

DSC_6093.jpg

DSC_6092.jpg

DSC_6144.jpg

DSC_6139.jpg

DSC_6168.jpg

DSC_6155.jpg

DSC_6124.jpg

DSC_6130.jpg

DSC_6125.jpg

I was about to ask for motor mount pics. Nice fab work keep it up.

nothing yet. Had to fix my pos dmax that's still not right.

Last edited:
haha believe me that has crossed my mind a few times.

got a bit done this weekend nothing picture worthy though. Ran all my fuel lines, coated the underside of the cab, matted the rest of the floor and firewall and started stripping the the block for paint.

Not yet man, been busy with work and crap. I just picked up a 4.10 Dana 70 disc brake rear from a ford van and i have everything i need to make it 8 lug in the front as well, so now i can really start putting it all together. I'm going to be running DJM upper and lower control arms w/ stock HD spindles and hubs w/ heim tie rods. I pretty much have the block almost all painted too, just have some odd and ends i need to finish up.

I'm really shooting to have it running and driving for the Scheid event. Idk if i'll have the time to paint it by then but i really don't care lol i just wanna drive the damn thing, **** i just wanna fire it up and see the tires turn under their own power.

sweet project! looks good

one problem though...the confederate flag in the shop is hanging upside down(look at the stars). please fix that

thanks man. Wow never noticed that, will do.

few new pics

DSC_6570.jpg

DSC_6586.jpg

DSC_6571.jpg

DSC_6572.jpg

DSC_6573.jpg

DSC_6576.jpg

going to have to narrow the ds about 3" take make it even

DSC_6581.jpg

DSC_6584.jpg

DSC_6577.jpg

got my bags today too, F9000's

DSC_6591.jpg

Looking good. Glad to see that I'm not the only one putting a ve pump motor on a new truck. Keep up the good work.