1st gen Homebrew Twins

Been running without the filter mostly, but did blow it out before i put it back on.

I gave him a BAE rebuild kit with it when I took it to be rebuilt. It was night and day visual difference when I first picked it up. It was super crusty and dirty when I bought it off craigslist. 2nd time I picked it up, I didnt see him take it back apart, but the housings were all clocked in different directions, So I know he at least opened it up. Mighy try making a smaller restrictor, check the drain to make sure its still getting enough oil, and see if it stops the leak.

If not ill be going to this turbo shop in scappoose that was recommended to me. Rumor is he can get me a billet wheel for it.

Other than that its running good. Sounds insane with the interstage pipe disconnected.

Look at your crank case vent , if its a little plugged up it would do the same thing.

It was venting, now Its not blowing anything. Added a push in breather to the oil fill spout, and made a 2mm restrictor for the hx. Seemed to have helped. Or maybe the oil level was too high, not allowing it to drain properly? Oh well.

Anyways took it for a drive, and its running decent. Spools quick to a max of 40psi. Still adjusting the spring gate/afc settings. Its insane how quiet this is. I was expecting some crazy whistle but you can barely hear it over the engine noise. I think its due to a short interstage pipe/long hot pipe.

But my tinkering has got the best of me. Im going to change the set up to the traditional over under configuration. Just for the hell of it. Will be interesting to see the difference in spool up/temps with a much shorter hot pipe. Going to rig up the drive and primary boost guages first and get some data off the first set up to compare to.

How was egt and smoke?

Burns cleaner than before, they got up to 1300* but i still have a lot of tuning ahead.. haven't gotten on a low traffic roadway to do some passes.
Maybe Ill have the woman take some video.