2.5 legal charger

Cummin_un_glued

OK so I been out of the pulling scene for a while. Have been working on a drag truck. So I am behind times a bit. Can someone give me some specifics on a 2.5 legal s400 charger? Can pm if you don't want your info out.

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Im looking for one also stainless diesel has a s400 based 2.5 charger but we plugged an s464 and the plug didn't fit so im not sure what's legal. Our plug measures 2.55

Yeah I know all about the plug dimensions and such, that's not what I'm talking about.

I see Dan does know what I'm talking about.

I doubt a box s464 is gonna hang.

2.5 = 63mm stainless diesel has s400 based turbos that work out to s463s which are legal

63.5mm is 2.5

Lol y'all I can do math that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm doubting any of the guys In the know are gonna give me any specifics tho.

Dan it was good talking again brother. Hope to met up with you again sometime this summer.

Danville Perf makes some nasty chargers if your going with S400s.

I figured chargers like that were out there. Seems I'm seeing a lot using the 87 turbine

Are you guys allowed to run clipped wheels in 2.5? Ours has to be a true bore.

Most rules I read don't allow clipped wheels for 2.5. Also a T4 turbine housing limit makes that 87 wheel a pretty good choice. A truck up this way was running an ED 2.5 charger that had good results can't say much about any others as 2.5 is pretty new up this way.

With that BD Cover are you sure its gonna be legal this year? sounds like the rule will prevent it from being legal

Rules say no clipped wheels. Thanks for the input Dave. I have had good luck with that wheel in a .90 in other applications also.

I failed to clarify. They have 3 different versions, i'm talking about the cast 2.5 S400 they have.

I have an s464 I might just try and buy the cover and wheel for. They also sale a billet wheel

What does your rules say on plug size or ruling? Woth ours saying 2.550 plug almost any 64mm is legal