2.6 pull truck "6 Cylinder Sickness"

I don't see that air dog 165 keeping up with a true schied 13 mm pump... Just a heads up. Hell my stage 2 monster VP drained the pressure of a air dog ii 200 down to 10ish psi.

Bump for a hell of a deal, on a side not we run a ad 200 on a scheid 13mm and hold 70 psi going down the track and we run a Valair dual disc with 2 seasons on it and have a very competitive 2.6 truck. Just BC some has a different part on a truck that you don't have doesn't mean your truck needs it or its any better I feel like you all are tearing his for sale thread to pieces for no reason if you don't have something good to say keep it to yourself these is his for sale thread not a discussion thread

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Bump for a hell of a deal, on a side not we run a ad 200 on a scheid 13mm and hold 70 psi going down the track and we run a Valair dual disc with 2 seasons on it and have a very competitive 2.6 truck. Just BC some has a different part on a truck that you don't have doesn't mean your truck needs it or its any better I feel like you all are tearing his for sale thread to pieces for no reason if you don't have something good to say keep it to yourself these is his for sale thread not a discussion thread

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

THANK YOU! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Attached a pic of the tread remaining on the rear tires.

Attachments

• 20140912_115536.jpg
    20140912_115536.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Chance O'Daniels old truck from Texas looks like.. What truck did yall trade for it? He has my old drag truck.

Didn't enjoy hooking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didn't really have intentions of going big into pulling. We tried it, and it was as we expected. Not for us. Looking for a sale, so we can move on. We have it priced to sell and it would make a great truck for someone who enjoys pulling.

Pulled in 4th gear. Hopefully this week I'll dig into it and verify the timing, I'd like to run 32 degrees, it seems kinda low right now. Also seems like there is way to much fuel, I'd like to turn that down a little. Then I'll probably get another hook on it for a better video.

I can see pulling being a lot of fun for a lot of people but I have a toy hauler and a case of beer calling my name. It's just time to take a break for a while.

The vid is labeled 6 cylinder aids. I think I heard the anouncer call it that to, hell of a name.

That is awesome. It's great when they have the section for what your occupation is. Few years ago Glenn at E.D up here put professional fisherman LMAO.