2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

I'd be interested but it all depends on where the hooks will be. I know there are several truck pulls in my area that there is no sanctioning body but run what you brung.

I was told that they would like to have names and locations of members at our meeting so that they can book the pulls close to most people. Where are you from coal train? I was told most pulls would be about 2-3 hours from the tri-state area. (in, ky, and ill)

Adam i'm game, Sept 19 at bardwell ky is a non santioned pull but there using ken-ten rules blair is putting it on they need as many trucks there as possible ken-ten want to see how many trucks show up to pull before they open a class for 2.6

you need to get with ITPA, and see if you can become a southern edition of that. That way theres a north and south part of it and at the end of the year the top 10 from each class can get together some where and decide the winners of the state

I like that idea!!! I have been throwing around the idea of doing one for the SouthEastern part of the state....

I like that idea!!! I have been throwing around the idea of doing one for the SouthEastern part of the state....

Yea me scott from S&R were talking bout it, it seems a lot of the pulls are north of indy. its not bad for us till you get in to warsaw, and way up there. I think if they had a north and south it would be better for everyone.

Yea me scott from S&R were talking bout it, it seems a lot of the pulls are north of indy. its not bad for us till you get in to warsaw, and way up there. I think if they had a north and south it would be better for everyone.

Agree!!!!:rockwoot:

There are plenty of guys around here that Im sure would sign up... WFO, HPD,IKT,S&R Im sure these guys and evryone in between would!!!

I am interested. I have been building a 2.6 truck for some time now and I think this is a great idea. There are a few guys around me here that would be interested but most are 2.8

There is a truck pull this friday at the gibson co fair grounds in princeton indiana. I think it starts around 6 and afterwards we could get together and discuss what we will need to start doing to get this going.

There is a truck pull this friday at the gibson co fair grounds in princeton indiana. I think it starts around 6 and afterwards we could get together and discuss what we will need to start doing to get this going.

I could set up a meet and eat if that would be better also?

I agree with that I tried making it to some ITPA pulls this year but there's no way I could make it to the southern ones espesialy when there was a week where there was a pull every night.

I think ITPA adding a Southern Indiana chapter would be great. And then take the top 5 trucks from Northern Indiana and Southern Indiana ITPA and have them meet somewhere in the middle at the end of the season. I've made all the ITPA pulls this year except one, and I wish there was more pulls down here in Southern Indiana.

Theres plenty of pulls south that this could happen, salem, scottsburg, lanesville, corydon, paoli, north vernon, tampico in the past most of these have been run what you brung.

Theres plenty of pulls south that this could happen, salem, scottsburg, lanesville, corydon, paoli, north vernon, tampico in the past most of these have been run what you brung.

I'm with Mason on this it would be nice to see actual classes at these pulls.

I think ITPA adding a Southern Indiana chapter would be great. And then take the top 5 trucks from Northern Indiana and Southern Indiana ITPA and have them meet somewhere in the middle at the end of the season. I've made all the ITPA pulls this year except one, and I wish there was more pulls down here in Southern Indiana.

I love this idea!

Yes it would be cool to have the ITPA come down to the southern part of the state, but we already have the ball rolling with Midwest Pullers( I say we because Adam and I are in this together you could say). Heck maybe someday we could have both organizations in this neck of the woods. As Adam said the guy in charge of Midwest Pullers is most likely going to want names and addresses for whoevers game. So to those that are interested, if you could send either myself or Adam(Kroner96) you name and address in a PM or a phone call we can start getting a list together for the meeting on September 20th. Also tell us what truck you're pulling in case they want to know what kind of trucks we have. Thanks.
Kyle 812-453-8413

The pull in princeton is on for tomorrow, and it looks like there will be a good turnout of trucks. It starts at 7 and is at the fairgrounds. This would be a good opportunity for us to talk about rules and get some idea of how we want to do this.

Back