2.6 Pullers from Southern Indiana and surrounding areas

Here is the info for the meeting, it will be at Henry Debuisseset's farm. The address is 2181 south hart st rd. vincennes In 47591. It is going to start sunday at noon evansville time or 1pm vincennes time. I was told that we are supposed to bring your own chair. As of right now we have 17 trucks and at the meet we will have a rough set of rules that we can fine tune once everyone has a chance to look over them. If you have any questions you can call or shoot me a pm on here. Thanks to everyone who has helped make this happen.

Sorry guys I won't be able to make the meeting. I am very interested in this class though.

Ok guys we have a class, all we need to do is finalize our rules and get them approved by the board. For those of you who couldnt make the meeting here is some more info. Membership dues are $150 and cover your truck and one driver, each additional driver will be $75. Member ship fees will go to our insurance and cover us for the year. Member ships are due by January 1st. One day memberships or one time hook fees are $40 and a membership form must be filled out. Members (one per viehicle) must sell a $50 ad in our rule book. If you sell a $50 ad you recieve a $25 bonus, $300 worth of ads sold gets a $75 bonus, and so on. Deadline for ads is Feb 15th. Class rules need to be submitted by Nov 15th and must be finalized by Dec 15th. Our pull radius will be roughly from south to north Henderson Ky to Terra Haute In. And east to west will be from Paoli In to Flora Il. Our class will be its own organization and we will be in charge of it. We will do everything from booking our pulls to teching our trucks. Since most of us are within 2 hours of each other, who all would be interested in a get together to discuss rules and some other things we will need to go over?

Ok guys we have a class, all we need to do is finalize our rules and get them approved by the board. For those of you who couldnt make the meeting here is some more info. Membership dues are $150 and cover your truck and one driver, each additional driver will be $75. Member ship fees will go to our insurance and cover us for the year. Member ships are due by January 1st. One day memberships or one time hook fees are $40 and a membership form must be filled out. Members (one per viehicle) must sell a $50 ad in our rule book. If you sell a $50 ad you recieve a $25 bonus, $300 worth of ads sold gets a $75 bonus, and so on. Deadline for ads is Feb 15th. Class rules need to be submitted by Nov 15th and must be finalized by Dec 15th. Our pull radius will be roughly from south to north Henderson Ky to Terra Haute In. And east to west will be from Paoli In to Flora Il. Our class will be its own organization and we will be in charge of it. We will do everything from booking our pulls to teching our trucks. Since most of us are within 2 hours of each other, who all would be interested in a get together to discuss rules and some other things we will need to go over?

I'd be interested in a get together to discuss rules

When would be a good time for everyone? I know some guys are getting in the fields now and will be busy for the next few weeks. If it would be easier I could email what rules we have and we could go from there.

adam mail me the rules you have, just set a time and a place i'll try to be there just depend on my work if i can be there

keep me posted on the rules adam good chance the red truck will have twins for the track and a single for pulling may build the pulling side of the truck based around these rules!

Rules sent to you jordan. Tyler, pm me your email and I will get you the rules tonight. Also anybody else that wants to look at them, send me your address and I will get you a copy.

Just remember guys these rules are not set in stone yet. We are still discussing the turbo. When we originally started planning this we wanted it to be a strict 2.6 class. If we can find a way to keep 3" turbos from being "built" to look 2.6 legal then we will go that in that direction. We are throwing the idea around of bringing the max compressor housing diameter down to keep these turbos out. I know we may make a few people mad but it is what it is. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome guys, feel free to chime in.

Just remember guys these rules are not set in stone yet. We are still discussing the turbo. When we originally started planning this we wanted it to be a strict 2.6 class. If we can find a way to keep 3" turbos from being "built" to look 2.6 legal then we will go that in that direction. We are throwing the idea around of bringing the max compressor housing diameter down to keep these turbos out. I know we may make a few people mad but it is what it is. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome guys, feel free to chime in.

There are several ideas on that. how much teching are you guys willing to do?

There are several ideas on that. how much teching are you guys willing to do?

Well thats something we have talked little about. I doubt that we are going to pull chargers or covers at the pulls. The housing diameter would be easily measured though.