2 Stroke Oil Helps Get 1 MPG?

Don't you mean silver in the summer and white in the winter? I run teh wally world two-stroke oil/PS mix as well.....just for peace of mind and extra lube....

Yes. I'm sorry. Dyslexia.

NO! its putting out the fire, very small amounts as it doesnt burn as hot. but yes better mileage.

Really? I didn't know that a fire going out gets hotter.

Can I run Maxima in my tank? I race GNCC so I have allot of K2 around.

Attachments

• Maxima Oil.jpg
    Maxima Oil.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 13
I also run 2-stroke motor oil (TCW3 as stated above) from wally world in my diesels. I even run it in my diesel Jetta. I don't notice a mileage change for better or worse, and I keep a close track of mileage in the VW. It quiets it down alot, so I figure it must be lubing her up better.

I just roughly measure out about a 100:1 ratio and mix with Howe's diesel additive at whatever ratio they specify on the bottle.
I also swear it helps make my Jetta smell like a 'real' diesel again, instead of the funny smell I get from its emissions-regulated crap.

yep it said a 200:1 ratio and i started running it last year at a quart to every fill up now switch to the ratio they said and i have noticed that it helps with mpg. i like the fact it lubs everything! oh here is a calculate i use to figure out how much to add when i fill up the tank!

Gas Oil Mixture Ratio Calculator

Here is what happened to me personally with 2 stroke oil and my Duramax. One day truck starts smoking white at a job site idling and idle gets rough. I am thinking owe s__t injector is going out. Later remembered that I have not been adding aditives and 2 stroke in a few months. Went right back to 2 stroke oil. One quart per fill up and the truck has not smoked or ran rough since. Only missed one fill up in about 4 months now. Injector is on its last leg but I am buying time. Truck also runs noticeably quieter on 2 stroke.