2000 7.3 s475 400cc inj

danf250

I have a 2000 7.3 that im working on. Customer bought dual hpop, 400cc swamps inj, s475 turbo and regulated fuel return that he wanted put on. Truck is tuned by swamps. The bottom end is built and has studs. Put all the parts on the truck would not run right come to find out all the inj cups were leaking. They were not installed right when he had his engine built before he brought it to me. So pulled all the inj put new cups in sent inj out had them gone back through. Put the inj back in truck starts up fine now i can drive it down the road and has no power just smokes its a dark gray color smoke and no boost. fuel psi is 60 psi. EGT do not get above 800 deg. If it was a boost leak the EGT should be through the roof. Could it be tuning?? Will be checking for boost leaks in the AM. Map sensor is hooked up. Any help will be appreciated

IPR Wired wrong? what is the HPOP Pressure and what is the ICP?

I'd pull the chip and see if there is a difference. Would definately like to know what the ICP is doing. However, a thought just occured to me. It seemed like every time I got done putting a stroke together, without fail, the IPR would get jammed up with a little particle or something. I would pull the IPR and take it apart and clean it. I had this happen on my pulling truck when we first got it running. And it's got dual Terminator pumps on it. I hope thats it man.

Back