2000 F350 w/ a 12 valve

bags1010

Rockstar
Finally got it all cleaned up and looking good.

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 399
Nice clean swap, I am powerder coating my pipes this week the same bright red. Is that Hellmanns intake?

Brett

It does look like a Hellmann intake and I like the....it's never going to blow a boot hold downs!

Jim

Thanks guys!! I built the intake. I did not like how Hellman's was more of a tee design. I also had to put the bars between the pipes b/c around 65 psi, one of them would blow apart. I tried everything and settled for that.

Now if I could only get this big pump tuned for daily street driving. Sure glad I'm not in California! I would be in jail for the amount of black smoke that follows me around!

Yes...Everything is hooked up and working just fine, even the cruise control. I have a BTS tranny.

I just got my factory connector from FORD for my cruise unit.

And some pictures of the whole truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 369
  • F-350 Side.jpg
    F-350 Side.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 229
I just got my factory connector from FORD for my cruise unit.

Can you elaborate? I am going to use the factory cable CC actuator, but haven't got around to hooking it up yet, have you found a better way?

You can buy insulated female .110" crimps including shipping from Digi-Key for $23.00 for 20 or make a cable with the factory connector $39.00 and it is the correct one and weatherproof and go to the PCM. When I get it finished I will post pics and DrSpeed is the next on the list but he has a 24v and I have a 12v so mine will be easier to adapt the cable but not sure.

the girl makes the truck look even better. haha just kidding, good looking ride!

Right on Tim...when you get the chance, that would be awesome!

Hooking up the cable shouldn't be all that bad. It's still got an engine mounted APPS...

the girl makes the truck look even better. haha just kidding, good looking ride!

HAHAH...it sure doesn't hurt!

4800.JPG

i think we need to start a hottie and truck thread, post up pics of cute girls and trucks! my fiance said she will put on her camo bikini as soon as it warms up and lay across my hood. will post when it warms up