2001 Dodge 2500 qcsb 12 valve conversion FS/FT

I would trade you, but the dodge seems to be a money pit which is exactly what you don't need

Bump...suprised at the lack of interest in this truck when I see a truck of the same caliper that is bone stock going for 17k. Trades? 20k cash takes it home...

Bump...suprised at the lack of interest in this truck when I see a truck of the same caliper that is bone stock going for 17k. Trades? 20k cash takes it home...

Everybody thinks they can build it cheaper...

Someone buy this truck so my wife doesn't get mad when its in her spot in garage and she doesn't get new windows for the house......ttt for a Chase

posted with CompD mobile

Last bump...Getting sick of retards offering me 12k. Would rather keep it in good hands than let it go to an idiot.

Just keep it......that way I know where it is when I have something better to offer

posted with CompD mobile

Give me your bank account numbers and I'll go get it.....

posted with CompD mobile

well i just read all 4 pages and im still so frustrated that on the last page it didnt say you decided to keep it...coonsmile couldnt have said it better. chase this thing is paid off please dont make the mistake in selling a truck that every person on here dreams of go get another job and leave that gay a$$ school come on man that thing it incredible machine. id sell the dang blue one before that one .

ok now that i have vented lol bump to a awesome guy this truck is just a joy to look at let alone how it runs i wish i could buy it and just look at it good luck to ya chase oh and pm your number to me i gotta new phone and lost it

Back