2001 P-pump 24v reg cab many mods!!! Look!

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Ok guys the time has come and its time to sell my truck. Reason for selling is because im looking to buy a newer vehicle like an 06 common rail or so. Truck is an 01 6 speed with 120,000 miles. Have clean clear title in hand never had an incidents. A/c blows ice cold like it should, 4x4 works perfectly, interior is very clean no stains or ripped seats. I am the second owner of this truck and it was completely stock when i got it at 70k miles. Here is a list of the aftermarket stuff on the truck:

215 P-pump tuned by Seth at DPE (550cc of fuel)
181 Dv's
5k GSK
.093 stainless steel lines
DDP250 injectors
timing at 23*
Colt big stick cam with bolt on retainer
PDI T4 manifold
ED s466 turbo with .90 housing
AD150 w/ 40 psi spring
ARP head studs
Hamilton valve springs
Fire ringed head-also just had new guides, seats, and valves put in about 2 months ago($1600)
2" DOM traction bars
Valair dual disc 3850
5" straight exhaust with 7" tip
IssPro boost, egt, FP gauges (blue and white)
XD monsters with 285 BFG tires
Towing mirrors with heat and power
20% tinted windows with eye brow

I think thats about everything that i can think of now for the moment, i will add stuff as i think of it. Please feel free to ask any questions and i answer them to the best of my ability. This is a great street truck and turns a lot of heads everywhere it goes. It currently is kinda touchy to drive with the 5k springs but a set of 4k springs would easily fix that. Just put new brakes in a few months ago could use some new ball joints but what 2nd truck couldnt? Starting price is 19000 obo. This may seem like a lot so please dont post saying im asking to much. I believe this is a pretty rare truck and for the condition it is in and the accessories i feel its a good place to start. Im willing to work with someone if they are SERIOUS about buying. Please no tire kickers. Thanks guys!!

truck004-3.jpg

truck005-3.jpg

truck004-2.jpg

nice truck (well, except for the nutsack hanging off the back).

People will definitely ask for pics of the engine, bed, and interior, so you might as well post it up.

good luck with the sale!

Thanks Jlibert, nutsack was a joke. Buddy put them on there one night after a few to many beers. Truck is currently sitting down at Empire will get pics of everything else when i get down there.

ppump015.jpg

This picture was taken after i finished the p pump swap. The valve cover is now all red and also has a pdi t4 manifold and the ED turbo on it.

Location is Platteville WI as far as HP i have never dynoed it but im guessing it has enough fuel for 800+hp but i think its prolly around 650 with where its currently set up. Price is listed at 19,000 obo but open to offers.

Pretty much just my play toy. Drive it on the weekends and just to cruise around in.

No one wants a clean 2nd gen? Open to offers guys it needs to go.

Good luck bud!!!! I am still trying to move mine too. Lot's of tire kickers though. It's hard to do after all that work huh?

I agree with 100% pete, i probably have hundreds upon hundreds of hours working on this truck and im gonna be sad to see it go but time has come to move on. I've already got my new truck. One day i will be able to afford two trucks but this ones gotta go for the time being.