2001 P-pump 24v reg cab many mods!!! Look!

Hate to low ball you seen as I know what the truck is worth but I could do 15,000. I've been keeping my eye on this truck here and on cummins forum. Awesome truck man! Certainly one of the cleanest 2nd gens i've seen!! Thanks, Eric

This is a sign man don't do it LOL you may honestly be better off trading for something of equal value and selling it.

very nice truck if i had the money right now id buy it, good luck with the sale!

i wish i could do that pete, but ive already got an 06 common rail sitting in the driveway. Just wanna get rid of this one and put the cash torwards to new one.

IMG00045.jpg

IMG00046.jpg

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00043.jpg

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

Just the check engine light. Can be pulled out though i just never bothered.

Like to start off sayin this looks like one nice a$$ ride!! Is there anything at all wrong with the truck tho? How many oil leaks if any? And do you know what kind of mileage it is gettin with the 5ks? I am kinda interested but would have a six hour drive home with it.

Banjo,

Currently has a little oil leak out of the front main seal but im working on getting it fixed as we speak. Going to add a few more breathers to the crankcase because i believe there is so much crank case pressure thats its causing the oil to blow out the front seal. But other than that its fine. Just put a new oil pan gasket on about a month ago or so. The last time i calculated the mileage it was around 16-17 with a mix of highway and messing around with it. One other i know that needs to be looked at is the radio. There is a short somewhere in it or one of the speakers thats causing the power amp fuse to blow but thats not a big deal just havent messed with it at all.