187,000 miles
6.6 Duramax LB7
Stage 2 afe air intake
5” exhaust 6”tip
PPE boost valve
BD (driver side) exhaust manifold
EFI live V2
High idle setup on cruise control buttons
I haven’t had the injectors replaced, and I don’t know if they were replaced before I bought the truck. I can get any readings from EFI live if that will help you determine what condition they are in.
FASS 150 with filter setup
PPE fuel tank modification
Hellman sump (coming soon)

TRANSMISSION (installed at 185,000 miles)
Stage 3 ATS installed by Kyle at Crank It Up Diesel on 8/10/2009

Crankitupdiesel.com
ATS Stage 3 600+ HP

Increased towing capability, Power holding to 600+ hp, Competition street/strip & sled pulling.
ATS Five Star Torque Converter

ATS Copilot:
Increases clutch pack apply pressure via electronicly controlled adjustable on the fly computer system. Will force T/C lockup after 1-2 shift & maintain lockup between shifts when in race mode. It only apply's pressure when needed based off MAP (Manifold Air Pressure) and TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) .

ATS Non-vented Clutches:
C1-16 Friction single sided
C2-14 Friction, 7 clutch (Comes with new machined P1 Drive Flange, HD torington bearing & Snap ring)
C3-12 Friction, 6 clutch (Comes with machined pressure plate, lower spring plate, steel planetary shim, new bonded modified piston & 1 extra thick steel to adjust clearance)
C4-12 Frictioin, 6 clutch (Comes with lower spring plate, new bonded modified piston & 1 extra thick steel to adjust clearance)

A-Trim & B-Trim shift valves
Internal & External Filters
Pump Gaskets
Transfer case gasket
ATS Pump Kit:
Pressure regulator valve & spring (Increases main line pressure and eliminates 5th gear pressure reduction, works on LB7 & LLY)
Pump Gaskets
Converter hub seal and o-ring
A-Trim & B-Trim shift valves
Internal & External Filters
Extension housing gasket
Transfer case gasket

TIRES
285/75/16 Load D range Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ with 70% tread left
2” steel rear wheel spacer by Fred (from California, great guy, great product)

CHASSIS/SUSPENSION
Factory 1 ton setup with addition of Cognito’s upper control arms and ball joints.
Crank It Up Diesel’s aftermarket center link and tie rod sleeves.
Fixed gooseneck ball in the bed.

INTERIOR
Loaded! LT package
Heated fully adjustable leather seats
3 pod pillar ISSPRO gauge setup ( fuel pressure, boost, egt)

BODY
Straight and clean, with only a few minor scratches and dings

I will add more info as I can remember. If you would like specific photo's please ask. I will have more posted shortly.

Attachments

• duramax haulin ford 1.jpg
    duramax haulin ford 1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 300
Thanks, yeah I dont really want to get rid of it, but its either a house or my truck.... and I have found a pretty good deal on a place, so it will unfortunately have to go.

Franklin, IN (half an hour directly south of Indianapolis). If you are even remotely interested in the truck please speak up. If it sweetens the deal for anyone Ill throw in my HP laptop (that I bought new, a year or so ago, for EFI Live only, also has desktop dyno software and excel,word .. etc... cost me $1,400 with printer) for $18,000 firm.

Also want to add the truck is going to the body shop very soon to take care of the minor scratches and dents mentioned in the add above.

mother f er! great deal.... i need another truck but i bought some stupid suv from a friend who lost his job. I guess i helped him out but now i look like the a hole driving a pearl explorer. F!

haha gotta do what ya gotta do. im sure the favor will be returned. Yeah having this house and this truck payment is going to leave me with nothing left, and thats no fun, so I am really trying to find it a good home.

bump for a nice truck. I hear you on the house /truck payment situation I now have two house payments, and two truck payments, at least until I get my current house sold

bump! talk to me people I need this thing to go bye bye! Also I just got my hellman sump today (for the fuel tank) but do not want to install it if the buyer doesn't want it in there....(I am having the truck lose pressure at 1/4 tank, and apparently this sump is the only cure..I already have the PPE in tank kit, and it only helped a little bit).. and i am still working one more pictures.. it has done nothing but rain here for the past week.

Also want to add the truck has rockford fosgate speakers in all the doors, and has wiring to the back seat for a amp/system...(done by previous owner)

One photo I am able to get at the moment is the laptop, and a little more info about it. It is a HP Pavilion dv6000 Entertainment PC. It as Vista (I have had zero problems with) Also has desktop dyno software, and 2007 Microsoft Office. The computer is pretty well loaded and has hardly been used. I have original box and all original papers. Again, this will go with the truck for $18,000. If you are not interested in the laptop we can negotiate truck price. Also if there are add-ons you don't want, such as EFI-live, Fass fuel pump, etc we can work on the price. Don't be afraid to ask!

Attachments

• DSCN0426[1].jpg
    DSCN0426[1].jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 21
Would consider trading for a 1973-87 Chevy 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 Pickup (in decent condition) + cash.

I have decided that I will also consider partial trades. I am going to need a daily driver after I sell this dually, and it only makes sense to offer that on here, so maybe someone else can benefit as well. I am looking for a vehicle that is in the $5,000 range plus $13,000 cash<--negotiable. I am looking for either a decent dependable car that averages good fuel mileage or a 73-87 Chevy/GMC 4x4 3/4 or 1 ton (SRW). Although I will entertain all offers.

I also found a Isspro trans gauge that I had originally purchased for the truck (box is opened but everything is there!) that will be going with the truck, and I have the stock air box, center link, exh. manifold... etc parts that will go with the truck.

there is a good chance that i found someone that would want it.. my dad has been looking for a truck for a while and he really wants this color.. i just e-mailed my mom pictures of it, so they're going to look at it and let me know what they think... if they decide not to... good luck with the sale.. really nice truck!!!