2002 Crew Cab Dually 4x4 Loaded Duramax Built Transmission Efi Live

Got the truck back from body shop. They took care of most of the dents and scratches, however there are a few scratches that I missed and the body shop didnt get to. Here are some current exterior photos.

The only negatives to this truck, are as you can see the bed, (which the previous owner tried to put a liner in and didnt scratch the surface well enough so its peeling up in certain places) and it has several dents, and the fuel system..(which I am currently working on) loses pressure at 1/4 tank... which apparently is a known issue. However I am working to fix it. Other than that its a very solid dependable truck.

Attachments

• DSCN0453.jpg
    DSCN0453.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN0454.jpg
    DSCN0454.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0455.jpg
    DSCN0455.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN0456.jpg
    DSCN0456.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN0457.jpg
    DSCN0457.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN0458.jpg
    DSCN0458.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0459.jpg
    DSCN0459.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0460.jpg
    DSCN0460.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 27
I will be driving from Franklin, Indiana to Bluffton, Ohio on the 23rd or 24th of this month, and then will be driving back to Franklin on that Sunday.

I will also be traveling to just west of Charlotte, NC on Nov. 6th or 7th from Franklin, IN and will be heading back either Sunday, or Monday, so if you are in either of these areas, or are along the way and would like to see the truck let me know and we can arrange a meeting of some sort.

i have a an 86 gmc short bed regular cab, unfortunately a 1500, but its honestly in the best shape i have ever seen a truck that old in. We spent 1200 getting it back to factory look and the outside has little to no scratches, including the bed. It's honestly an awesome looking truck, and wouldnt need much to be a show truck if you are interested at all, let me know.

Fuel Injectors were replaced at 83944 miles on 02/28/2005. Did a vin check and found that, and I have also removed all of the old crappy bed lining. It is back to factory form now.

Thanks

I would drop to $16,000 without the efi live and fass system. Really need to move this.

my other truck? This is the only truck I have...I have hauled a one for a friend once before but it was a 99 Pstroke... and to be quite honest I don't even know where bair field is!

Would also consider trading for a stock (or near stock) long bed single rear wheel dmax + some cash.

To bad i wasnt the young kid with no credit. that thing would be sitting in my yard right now