2003 3500 4x4 FOR SALE

CumminsDriver

BAM BAM
Selling my truck...i want to get 12v...kbb is 22k but i would like to get more than that because of the aftermarket stuff on it. Below is a list of stuff thats on it. I will get pics up asap. PM me with any questions or offers. Im willing to trade or do whatever. And if we need to we can change things around to make cheaper or whatnot just message me.

2003 dodge ram 3500 dually
4x4 nv273d
6spd nv5600
fully loaded except for sun roof
both front seats power
dual climate control
adjustable pedals
came with navigation screen w/6disk changer but took out to put indash screen in
7" touch screen dvd indash
steering wheel controls
power windows
power locks
security alarm w/ignition kill auto switch
tinted windows
leather seats with some kind of dodge swade inlay
there may be more things but cant remember right now

exterior
black paint is in great shape only 3 small small dings
2.5" lift springs in the front (no puck spacer)
brand new 315/70/17 bfg AT
rear spacers include a .5" on the inside and a 2" between tires
painted the simulators to kinda look like moto metals (alot of people like them)
hidaway gooseneck ball
trailer hitch
door steps
smoked fender lights
smoked light on tail gate
smoked 3rd brake
smoke cab lights
toff or linex bedliner
has aftermarket bumpers on it but i have to take them off. (stock will be back on)

ENGINE
intake
exhaust (stacks)
no performance boxes will be on it
gauges cobalt c2 (pyro, boost, fuel psi)

theres more but cant think of all of it so just ask
thanks
Sean Lingenfelter

P7030104.jpg

P7030105.jpg

P7030109.jpg

P7030107.jpg

I will get pics of the inside in the morning...truck must go...i want 12v

Pm me, I have a twin turbo 12 valve I would be willing to trade. and maybe add some cash with it.

not knocking your truck by any means i like everything, but the rear diff cover why green

not knocking your truck by any means i like everything, but the rear diff cover why green

haha i did it as a joke to make the truck pop i guess and then some people said it looks cool so i did the front and rear diffs and front springs green...

Yes I have some. I will pm them to you.

EDIT: They are not the best pics, they're off my phone.

EtsLEt's have close ups of the simulators. I like that look. Looks sweet!

A bit high dint ya think. Good luck. I know I sold an 05 cc dually 4x4 120k fir 16k and am 06 rc dually 4x4 85k for 17,500. Trucks ain't worth anything anymore

my cousin had people lined up on autotrader. com for almost exact same truck with the same miles and same price, sold it in a few days.

hey sean wanna trade seats? i need some leathuh

A bit high dint ya think. Good luck. I know I sold an 05 cc dually 4x4 120k fir 16k and am 06 rc dually 4x4 85k for 17,500. Trucks ain't worth anything anymore

i really dont think its high because its a fully loaded truck except for sunroof. Plus new 35" tires, shocks, all kinds of things...

Trade ya 2 12V's for it....

96 club cab long bed 215 pump NV4500, 450hp/950 lb/ft. roughly (can't remember exact numbers), no plate, 22* timing, KDP fixed, S300 turbo, Scheid full lazer cut DV's, 370's, 4k RPM GSK, some pump tweaks, Holley blue, 1/2" pickup, 3/8" lines, frame mounted BIG filter, AFE cai, exhaust brake, custom hood stack...
trans is built to the hilt. South Bend con-fe clutch
12" of lift, custom stainless long arms, custom cross over steering, BD brace, new gearbox & pump.
newer batteries & radiator, water pump, etc.
gobs of new stuff. interior in great shape, loaded full power (no leather/no sunroof), 5% tint, brand new in dash DVD player, Clarion flip down on ceiling, Infinity 12" sub, Rockford amp, Alpine speakers, etc.
it needs some body work and paint and would be a great truck.
Everything underneath been undercoated, rockers Rhino-lined.
Has 01-02 Tow mirrors, projector halo headlights & black tailights, roll pan, custom front bumper, body color grill
Has lots of power, drives awesome for its size its amazing
attachment.jpg

The other truck is a 83 GMC K3500 reg cab long bed 4x4 with a 91 Cummins non intercooled, newer pump & injectors (not sure if they are upgrade or not but this thing runs pretty good and i think has governor spring), cold air intake, rebuilt Getrag 2wd 5 speed, 13" clutch, divorced NP205 transfer case, 14 bolt rear, kingpin Dana 60 front with lockout hubs, tilt wheel, power windows and locks, good solid work truck gets 20mpg and fun to drive. Has some new steering parts, gearbox & drag link, new front brakes, new radiator hose...
0517092102.jpg

Pics were sent, if you would like some more/better pictures, it can be done. Thank you