2003 built daily driver cc/lb cummins

Dizzel568

2003 dodge cummins crew cab long bed 4x4, 230xxx miles I daily drive it and my job is moving farther from home so I need something more pratical.

Motor:
Cam
Valvel springs
Arp studs (new gasket)
T-4 manifold
Hx465 turbo

Fuel:
Fass 150 (just had it off and went threw)
Wicked diesel stage 3 pump (5000 miles)
Flux 4s
Quadzilla rail pressure gauge

Tranny:
Dtt
Billit converter with lock up
In put, mid, and out put shafts

Other items:
Gauges (egt,boost,tranny)
Stack
Ladder bars
Nerf bars
Cd player with imput
Chrome kick plates
Halo wheels
325x11.50x18 tires
Leveling kit

Programming:
Smarty TNT-r
Tst mp8

Never on a dyno but my builder says 600-650 shouldn't be outta the question. I drive it every day, pull a 23 foot boat with it, it gets 14city 16.5 hwy, truck is all white or chrome everything. Will trade up or down, would really like a stock mega cab. I'm open to offers, in no rush to sell.
Start off at 19500 and take it from there, let me know what you have to trade, really looking for 2002 and newer, if not a manual must be a built auto, I dont have a way to post pics, call or txt is best 573 631 5453 truck is located near st Louis

mikesblack99ram.jpg

Trade and cash?

good god man, what is it with these fukkin people selling **** in their first post

Actually duck I had a profile set up on here with plenty of post and it crashed so I couldent log in, there for I had to make a new one. So thank you for the high school girl drama and clogging up my thread.

Actually Duck, I had a profile set up on here with plenty of posts, and it crashed. I couldn't log in, therefore I had to make a new one. Thank you for the high school girl drama, and for clogging up my thread.

No high school drama, but I did apply some high school education.

b80648c3-f873-c5c8.jpg

For the seller.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

i dont see how another truck is gonna be more practical for your long drive lol.......maybe its time you invest in a hybrid or prius???????? lol

also whats your old screen name? id love to look it up and check it out b/c i wont buy anything from ppl with that few of posts.

Yet another person with nothing better in life to do but clog up my post. Hey my post count is rising tho from defending myself because of ignorant people, at this pace I'll have a solid 100 post off this one thread by the time it sells. I'm starting to believe cumminsfourm and craigslist combined would have been less of a hassle. Pretty sad when the high point of your day consists of surfing comp d for people to mouth, grow up.

I know you got some money in your truck, but 19500 is high. Truck looks good in pic's but banks arent going to lend that much on it. This truck in my area set up is selling for 15 tops.

miles are high but price isnt bad, atleast not from what i've seen, with a built tranny, some motor work, and the few other things he posted,........

thats only if he can show recipts for it tho, around here you cant get a stock 03 for less then 15,000!

Price, well you gotta start somewhere. Yes I have some money tied up in it I will never get back, like they say you gotta pay to play. Have papers, truck was bought from a fellow comp d member.

what all did you put into it? and how much was done when you bought it? also who was the previous compD owner?

My 03 puller paid $11500 for it 4 years ago and was my daily drive for a yr and half. With 200k on it. My 04 dually qc 4x4 in feb of this year 12,500 and had 203k on it.

dang you find any more deals like that pm me! im always lookin for a new truck.......