2003 built daily driver cc/lb cummins

I bet your real interested with that one word post haha

no im not interested in the truck any more, not after seeing your lack of respect for this site and its mods.......

im still waiting to see that old compD name.....:stab:

Last edited:
Me too Conner.

Do you have any videos of the truck pulling or racing Dizzle?

whats the part number and manufacturer for the indash dvd unit...?

Thats where this is heading lol

Ya no ****, you wanna know what the cig lighter looks like to? Ha it sold, thanks for letting me "use" "your" forum. As far as the old name, dnt ****ing worrie about it, and if ya dnt like it kick me off.... I can make a new account under a different e mail in 5 min.

Phucking noobs....thinkin you can bs us into the whole "i forgot my password" schit.....save us the trouble and go play in traffic. Or stay here and continue to amuse us

sent from my cellular deevice using Tapatalk

Well he has his number posted up so noob, scammer, whatever you want to think about him, all you have to do is call or text. Thats what i did yesterday instead of sounding like an idiot on here and turning it into this

Glad you got it sold doooosh. Hope the new owner can at least get the charger to light when he tries to pull with it.

Yeah, I am 15.

But no it didnt make it back under its own power. But the issue was fixed and it seems to be running great now.

Sorry to hear the truck had issues on the way home. Hopefully nothing major. Good luck with it.

Ya no ****, you wanna know what the cig lighter looks like to? Ha it sold, thanks for letting me "use" "your" forum. As far as the old name, dnt ****ing worrie about it, and if ya dnt like it kick me off.... I can make a new account under a different e mail in 5 min.

Tim.........please tell me you seen that. I reeks of a challenge.

Thanks man, I am planning on tearing it down this winter. Seems to be running great right now. I talked to Zach and we might try a different cam, make a few other changes, and freshen her up a bit. I did however verify with Lavon that the engine was rebuilt at 195k but im sure its been through some ass beating since then haha.

Last edited:
Tim.........please tell me you seen that. I reeks of a challenge.

I saw it. He's a dooosh, just like quite a few of the other noobs. I hope he made right what was wrong with the truck, or at least had a good explanation of why it happened.

As you know Lavon and his brother did the engine and trans, and Mike Smith finished off the rest of hte mods. Pretty sure all the last owner did was drive it. Not sure if he really knew what was going on with the truck other than put fuel in it, watch egt's and change the oil. So he wasnt my first call when it started acting up haha.

If Lavon puts his hands on it, you will be fine. Now, his concrete work, that stuff is hideous! :lolly: J/K