2003 built daily driver cc/lb cummins

Wow c power lets not b a dbag its people like u that ruin this for others hey he has a ****in truck leave him alone its not neccesary to mess with someone thats on here for the same reason we r so u either like it or dont buy it plain and simple!!!! Hey man can u send me some more pics 2174186331

^^^^^^ haha your cool........ i wish all my posts were in the forsale section.......

Trade pending, If it dont work out I'm mainly looking for a stock mega cab or cash....money talks

C-power, you have a whole whopping 278 posts and one of hte ugliest front bumpers I have ever seen on a ram, get a new bumper then you can post on here. Till then get off his ass.

Last edited:
you have a whooping 927 posts lol........(i agree with the bumper, its smashed, i didnt put it on)

im sorry i didnt mean to call you....next time i want your lip ill jingle my zipper

Last edited:
Hes a good guy and we have a deal in the works, im just saying dont be a prick to everyone that gets on the site that is new, or in his case made a new name.

If you have a problem with your account why not email an admin and get it fixed?

A mega is a better commuter?:bang

First off I don't understand why everyone is so worried about my old account, what is there limited space on here. I forgot my password and my email account that my compd account was set up under had issues so I started a new email, I could not remember my password to log in and when it was try'n to send it to me it was to the old e mail I no longer have. A new account just seemed like the easiest thing to do but I dnt realize it was gonna be such a big f***ing deal to everyone like this is there personal web site. As far as the mega cab, ya when I'm gonna be traveling the country pulling a camper part of the time yes the cab space would be nice. Not to mention my turbo set up is not ment for heavy pulling across country. This forum is starting to come off like a bunch of ppl with little wallets and big mouths that have no intention of buying only critizing every chance they get.

How 'bout you p.m. me that old user name?

Good luck with your new rig RCTD.

get off his ass hes trying to sell truck if u dont like the price or how many post he has move on we dont care about it good luck with ur trade or sale nice lookin truck

get off his ass hes trying to sell truck if u dont like the price or how many post he has move on we dont care about it good luck with ur trade or sale nice lookin truck

Who died and left you in charge? He's a ****in noob that claims to have been here before. He has 53 less posts than you and all of his posts are in the classifieds. He hasn't contributed a thing to this site. All he has done so far is use the site that Tim and Phil and others have worked hard to make great. We'll harass him if we want.

This ain't craigslist......

THIS IS COMPd

Ha your right craigslist has more serious buyers and less d bags like yourself I'm starting to beleave. I ppl dnt like it change the rules, wow there's a idea! As far a contributing, here's something ...... All you haters can go sit on a pile of pine cones. I'm here to move a truck, not shoot the ****..... If ya dont like it go touch your toes and walk backwards!