2004 Dodge 2500 4x4 W/performance parts!

1279383637.jpg

1279383871.jpg

1279383699.jpg

1279383953.jpg

1279383552.jpg

Only thing wrong with the interior,but im looking for a new one to replace it
1279383788.jpg

I even have a 80mm hx60 for twins and a extra pressure box that i will let go with it!!

HAHA I dont think I race mine enough to need a tow rig.

Well see now you can race more if you have a sweet tow rig!....you dont have to ride the motorcylce to work when you break the blue beast!! lol

I wish it was that easy. Why do you need a house anyway???????????

Also have a set of stock aluminum wheels and stock steel wheels for it.....balljoints where changed out 30k ago along with water pump and belt, also changed rear u-joints 5k ago

How much do you want to get rid of those stock alloys? I still have that 2nd gen exh. Manifold if you are interested.

If mine gets sold this week then we will do some talking. Till then, good luck with the sale.

Would this be a suitable and reliable daily driver? I'm more of a Powerstroke guy but this seems like a sweet rig, but I don't know anything about the Cummins :(

What kind of MPG are you getting?

And has it been to the track before ? Track times?

Would it be reliable enough for A Powerstroke guy to drive? LOL

Would this be a suitable and reliable daily driver? I'm more of a Powerstroke guy but this seems like a sweet rig, but I don't know anything about the Cummins :(

What kind of MPG are you getting?

And has it been to the track before ? Track times?

Would it be reliable enough for A Powerstroke guy to drive? LOL

Very reliable truck...i wouldnt hesitate to jump in it and drive 1000 miles, it run very clean on the street, only smokes when you want it to...it also pulls good, i pulled a buddys truck last month with no problems, you wount be disappointed i promice... it gets around 17 in city and 20+ on the interstate depending on how you drive.

Hmmm... Would it be okay to haul about 11k lbs?

And is there any things I need to specifically read up on about this truck? i know nothing about Cummins, now the 6.0 on the other hand...