2004 Dodge 2500 4x4 W/performance parts!

Hmmm... Would it be okay to haul about 11k lbs?

And is there any things I need to specifically read up on about this truck? i know nothing about Cummins, now the 6.0 on the other hand...

I dont see why it wouldnt haul that much, not sure what my buddys truck weighted with the trailer...i would just do some reading up on them in general, really easy to work on, but un like the 6.0 it doesnt have egr, or headgasket problems etc, i know there is a good right up on cummins forum about the earlier 03 and 04 models

Aw man, I wanna buy this thing so bad. Mine is paid off, I just don't know if I could sell it. And I only live an hour or two away!

Pm replied!

Does this truck have ANY problems at all??
Would you sell it to your best friend???

Cause you know Sticky is part of the Georgia Diesel Mafia!! If he buys this thing, We don't wanna have to come lookin for ya if he find a hidden problem!!

LOL

J/K

It looks like the guy that was buying mine is backing out. Just thought I would let you know.

PM your bottom dollar on this truck with the console fixed. I live close so you wouldn't have to drive it 600 miles away. LOL

Please say no please say no! lol Me and and a buddy were gonna fly down wednesday morning and get it and he talked too the guy and theres 1 person in line in front of him..... We assume its sticky?

I think it's still for sale.....

Don't think Sticky has jumped just yet....