2005 Dodge Ram CR Street Truck

What have you done with the suspension to get that stance? Great looking truck btw. 29k is a serious deal on this

Thanks bud! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I run 3 leafs in the back with QA1s and the front only dropped because of the QA1s. It still has the stock coil springs.

Thanks bud! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I run 3 leafs in the back with QA1s and the front only dropped because of the QA1s. It still has the stock coil springs.

Thanks for the info! Thats the stance im going for when my current tires wear out

No problem. Let me know if you need pictures of anything or part numbers. There's really not much to it but I'd be happy to help.

I was asked to make a guy an offer the other day, and when I got to thinking about it, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't extend the same offer to y'all. That being said, price is $27,000.

Is this a daily driver? How many miles do you put on it a year? Any problems with it?

Yes sir. Drive it everywhere. Just got done taking it from Texas to North Carolina and got 20 mpg loaded with all my crap, bout 2,000# worth. It currently has 166,000 on it, and is running as strong as ever. I can't wait to run it at the lower elevation I'm at now, definitely making more power than it did in El Paso.

$26k?!? That's depressing. This truck is worth more than that. Somebody buy this thing! Heck of a deal.

Bump! Heading to the field tomorrow, I'll be back on Thursday. I'll leave the phone on for messages while I'm gone. Thanks guys.

Alright guys this is the chance you've been waiting for, I'm moving to best offers on the truck. I've got some big life changes coming up and need to move the truck within the next 2 weeks. I understand that you'll want to get the best deal you can but please keep it within reason, there's a good bit of money tied up in this truck and it's well worth what you'll spend. If you have any questions or want some more info feel free to call, text, or message me on here. Thanks!