2005 Dodge Ram CR Street Truck

OP you are giving it away now. Part it out if you have the option or keep it. Either way bro I wish you luck in your training.

Yea I know but at this point I don't have much of a choice. I'm getting married and need to move her up with me while I'm Christmas leave. Due to restricted leave opportunities and training schedule if I don't do it now, I won't be able to get her up her until the summer and that's just unexceptable to me. I know I'm going to lose money but at the end of the 2 weeks the highest bidder will take it. I just ask for everyone not to get too low with their offers.

Ever been to an auction. Most times the starting bid are plants anyway and aren't real but at least they get the bidding going.

Ever been to an auction. Most times the starting bid are plants anyway and aren't real but at least they get the bidding going.

You're right man, gotta start some where. But I'm definitely gonna need more than that. I'm also keeping your offer in mind, but I really need to sell it out right if possible. I'll let you know.

What about ebay or some auction type deal?

Never used it before but seems like you could surely sell it for a decent price as opposed to giving it away.

Lets bump up the bid a bit...... $20K
Seems that what is hurting you is the value to a bank for potential buyers who are looking to finance. KKB has it at 15-16.4K stock.

Clearly it is worth more when you take into account the mods you have in it.

Last edited:
I wish you had takin my offer several months ago.

I was just thinking about that last night. Of course I had no idea I'd be where I am now in life but I definitely passed on a good offer then man. Did you get your 1/2 ton going again?

Lets bump up the bid a bit...... $20K
Seems that what is hurting you is the value to a bank for potential buyers who are looking to finance. KKB has it at 15-16.4K stock.

Clearly it is worth more when you take into account the mods you have in it.

Thats my problem. My bank will only loan 80% of the book value.

Thanks for the bump up! Yea, I knew the financing part was a large reason it hadn't sold yet. And I totally understand. We need a diesel friendly bank. Lol

Care to part with the Nitrous kit for a good price?

I'm going to give it to the end of my two week period before I part anything, but I would be interested if it isn't sold then. I had contemplated selling the nitrous kit and e-gate set up together. Would you be interested in both if so?

Nah, i have a new turbosmart setting on the shelf.
PM me what you "might" be selling it for if ya want.

I'm going to give it to the end of my two week period before I part anything, but I would be interested if it isn't sold then. I had contemplated selling the nitrous kit and e-gate set up together. Would you be interested in both if so?

I would be interested in both.

I'll be heading to Georgia tomorrow for Christmas leave. If anyone wants to meet up along the way to look at the truck let me know. Thanks guys!

I could possibly be interested in the e gate if he wants the nitrous.

I started a list if I do end up parting it. Joel's got first dibs on the nitrous, and Kronk wanted both. You'll be second in line for the gate, but I've got you down for it. I appreciate your interest man. Wish I could sell the whole thing! lol