2006 Dodge Diesel 4x4 Lifted - $18,000

that is the exact truck i am looking for, EXACT. butttt :( i just can't do it right now, i thought i was leaving school (for a job) but it looks like i have another year left. . . this still might be worth going and speaking with the banker though. . .

Max

well after "sleeping on it" i have realized i have bigger fish to fry right now, i think i prob need to focus more on my funding for my education. . .

i will keep this in mind though, in case the financial tree starts bearing fruit :)

hey Gold, is it too late to change the price in your thread title? might get some more attention that way. .

if you start on thread #1 is there a "Edit" tab , if not ask a Moderator of advice or assistance.

ps. that dang'd ol tree looks like it is wilting :( :(

no prob, and if the your truck is still around when i get out of school and get a job ill be chatting with ya . . .

if yours sells, i plan to buy basically the same truck. My first truck was a reg cab long bed 4x4. and i LOVED it so i plan to buy another :)

I have $15k cash in hand, looking for a 3rd gen 5.9l 4x4 SRW, manual windows & locks with vinyl floors are OK with me as long as the truck is in good clean condition.

Gold, contact this fellar. maybe he can make something happen.

O O O and don't forget my 10% finders fee :hehe: