2006 Dodge Diesel 4x4 Lifted - $18,000

no prob, and if the your truck is still around when i get out of school and get a job ill be chatting with ya . . .

if yours sells, i plan to buy basically the same truck. My first truck was a reg cab long bed 4x4. and i LOVED it so i plan to buy another :)

i love the reg cab just wish it fit 4 thats all ive ever owned until now!!! lol

Gold, contact this fellar. maybe he can make something happen.

O O O and don't forget my 10% finders fee :hehe:

thank for help!!! finders fee will be on its way... u take a check? lol

how bout an 03 1500 4x4 auto single cab short bed plus 10K cash

no trades thanks

ya i did, final word i understood was he didnt want a lifted truck and it was on the upper end of his budget. thanks though

I went back and read where you got an extended cab so you probably arent. Cant hurt to try tho.

1300 ppl have read this thread but no buyers??? WOW. if this truck was at a dealer i probably would have already made the drive back to Texas to take delivery. .

also, been looking for this same truck on auto trader and ebay. . . your price is SMOKIN' HOT.

1300 ppl have read this thread but no buyers??? WOW. if this truck was at a dealer i probably would have already made the drive back to Texas to take delivery. .

also, been looking for this same truck on auto trader and ebay. . . your price is SMOKIN' HOT.

I just wish he needed another truck still. LOL It is a super nice.

yea i dont think om far from where this truck is, im in hempstead tx its about an hour outside of houston