2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD & 3500HD

dmax35

Read the preview here.

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD & 3500HD

title.jpg

man those things are ugly:Throwup: . i thought the 04-06 was ugly but compared to that thing they look sweet.

mudslinger said:
man those things are ugly:Throwup: . i thought the 04-06 was ugly but compared to that thing they look sweet.

Lol. I agree..... looks like Ford shared the ugly stick with GM.

Thats so ugly they should put an Izuzu grill in it so people don't know it supposed to be a Chevy!!!

sorry guys, I like the looks of the older GMC's and Chevy's, but that is one UGLY truck. Who decided that headlights should take up half the frontal area of vehicles? A lot of new stuff has the same ugly issues.

George

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but I like the looks of the new body style Chevy and GMC HDs.

Scott

Only thing I like is the hood. Nothing flows on this truck, looks like they just threw a bunch of panels at a chassis and thats where they stuck.

That picture does the truck no justice. They should have chosen a better body color and backdrop.

I kinda like the looks of the new Tahoe and think that the styling is much better than the truck.

I think the GMC's look better.

Attachments

• 2007gmc.jpg
    2007gmc.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 41
Shot of the Rear.

Attachments

• 2007GMC1.jpg
    2007GMC1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I like the new styles. The picture up top does it no justice. I've looked at a lot of pictures from SEMA and there are several of them that look real nice. The thing I don't understand is first people complain about the headlights being to small and looked squinted. Now people say they are too big. I like the new headlights. I know everyone has their own opinion and should, that's what makes us all different. This is just my opinion.

The GMC does look better. Looks like the offspring of an '06 Dodge and '06 Ford. :aiwebs_015:

Back