2007 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71! Cam! Tune! 20s! 33s! Built!

Very nice man. Too bad youre on the other side of the country or I would have a chat with the bank lol.

The truck will be sitting in front of the KOA at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN this weekend!

I have dropped the reserve on the truck to $22,000 on eBay to make sure it sells. This is the lowest my reserve will go in order to hopefully get the truck sold. I have student loans and I'm trying to fund a 2014 Appalachian Trail thru hike therefore I need the truck gone.

Thanks for all the interest!

Here is the link to the eBay auction:

Chevrolet : Silverado 1500 LTZ in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

I have drooled over this truck since you first put it on here and after looking at the eBay listing it looks like I'm gonna miss out on it.

I have drooled over this truck since you first put it on here and after looking at the eBay listing it looks like I'm gonna miss out on it.

I appreciate it! I hate to sell it but I have many other things I need to fund so it has to go. $22,000 is a steal of a deal on this truck. I hope it meets the reserve. 24 hours left....

It didn't hit the reserve on eBay. The truck is still for sale. I guess I'll hold on to it until someone brings me $22,000.