2008 f250 powerstroke 4 sale. built trans $34,000

ok so why chit up your own thread with a bisch fight...? LOL

Exaltly I was just trying to be helpful with what the high mileage 6.4's are going for. I just sold mine with how it sat with all aftermarket and stock parts for $27,500 with 122,000miles most people offered $25k. Most people would have no problem paying what your asking if it had 75k or less miles. GLWS

i understand that man. sorry for the misunderstanding then... but the trans does make a deference. like i said would be willing to take less with stock trans. just let me know people

here's how it works... everybody on forums thinks their **** is worth way more than it is...

everybody else on forums thinks everybody else's **** is worth way less than it is...

my advise? if you want to sell a truck, list it on ebay, auto trader, craigslist, etc.

my .02

Reality..... 28000! Trucks worth 25 with the miles and trans is worth maybe half.. I've been looking at 08 truck all day cause I like yours but don't want to pay 32000 for it.. I've seen under 100k go for about 28000 stock. Trucks around 40-50k go for 32000. High miles kills trucks..

Thanks man. Just put alot of money in this thing and people on here just keep putting it down lol

not me!

ask what you want to ask. there's an ass for every seat, and it only takes one!

I had my 06 Mega Cab for sale for 6 months or so. I stuck to my guns and got almost my full asking price. Dude just showed up at my house one afternoon and said he saw the truck on craigslist and recognized my truck. He had just totaled his red 06 mega cab and wanted to buy mine. done

my 03 I sold in August I had for sale for months also... I knew what it was worth. I got plenty of offers well below what I was asking. Then one day a guy who wanted it and appreciated what it was contacted me and brought cash the next day. done

Ok outlaw99, 03f3507.3 just sold my same truck without a trans for 27,500 and it has around 5000 more miles then mine and a stock trans and u think my truck is worth about the same... With a 3 year warrantied suncoast trans and not much but a couple thousand less miles? So in REALITY my truck without the trans is worth 28,000 or so, u say the trans is worth half of it's original price so that 3k so that adds up to about $31,000 and that's what I'll take.

Thanks again Forrest. U make a good point. I'm not hurtin to sell this truck. Looks good sittin in the drive way lol. If anyone would like a nice running well built truck then let me know.

Outlaw99 look at the top of this page.... He sold his truck for 27,500 with 122,000 miles. Listen I told u what I'll take. If that's to much for u then make a reasonable offer.

Back