2008 f250 powerstroke 4 sale. built trans $34,000

6.4 Boy I sent you a PM with my email requesting photos of the interior several days ago. Bueller

Nope I still have her. Trans just grenaded though??? Suncoast is sending me a new one. Prolly will get Rudy to install it. Should be fixed next week or so and also got an egr delete and intake elbow that will be insatalled next week sometime also

I'm sure a brand new suncoast going out with in a couple months is a freak accident?? Ruday said it sounds like it just grenaded and my girlfriend was actually driving it when it happened.. But thanks for opinion buddy!

I'm sure a brand new suncoast going out with in a couple months is a freak accident?? Ruday said it sounds like it just grenaded and my girlfriend was actually driving it when it happened.. But thanks for opinion buddy!

It happens....seriously keep us updated on what broke - I wont be going with any suncoast parts when the time comes.

It happens....seriously keep us updated on what broke - I wont be going with any suncoast parts when the time comes.

Will do. She said she was drivin it at about 50mph and it just reved up so she stopped and put the truck in park and then the shifter physically would not go back to drive. So then I got there and I started messing with it and it didn't want to go from park-reverse-nuatral and it would not let me push It to drive and the truck won't move in reverse either and the truck wouldn't even roll on nutrual when the truck is running but it will roll if it's off?? But anyway they r gonna send me a completely new trans and I send them this one back.

New trans is in the truck. I will send the old trans to suncoast Monday and I'll let you guys know what happened to it.

$30,000 like it sits with trans that has about 300 miles on it. Also I just installed 2 12" kicker comp subs with 1500 watt amp and It will also come with eve delete and intake elbow. They are not yet installed.

hey man if you still have it would you be interested in trading for a 04 common rail with 850hp its went 11.72@120 TONS!!!!! of mods let me know if interested

hey man if you still have it would you be interested in trading for a 04 common rail with 850hp its went 11.72@120 TONS!!!!! of mods let me know if interested

Holy hell! Let me guess. You bought that green cummins from a guy out in California?? It has a full custom interior?

Back