2010 Ozark Blackouts- Rogersville, Mo

Well I was hoping to finally get to make it and hook and possibly drag also....

But evidently the truck has other plans once again.

Now the transmission is junk.

This is getting old fast.

who all is going tomorrow? Suppose to be nice out no excessive heat or humidity. Should be good day to kick back watch some racing and drink some beer.

i finished 3rd in work stock. tried my luck in the 2.6 class, and made it 1 foot. ended up breaking the front u-joint when i started to let off the brakes. the rear tires spun, and hen i started to back off, the rear pinon snapped smooth off. the front drive shaft took out the trans pan and shift linkages

i also ran a best of 13.8 in the 1/4

vids to come

if any has any pics or vids of my truck pulling please e-mail them to me @ biged681985 at yahoo

sorry to hear about the breakage. was there a decent turnout in all the classes?

think there was 7 in the work stock and 7 2.6. idk how many 2.8 trucks, and only 2 open trucks.

If everything goes as planned, ill be there in october. I had planned on going to the one this past weekend till i remebered it was scheids.

yeah this was a bad weekend to have it but i'll be at the one in oct. I'm sure gary will be there too and hopefully cory will have all his bugs worked out and he will be pullin FINALLY!

Is the 2.8 class 8500lbs or 8000? I know when i went to springfield for the fair someone said they are used to running 8500 down there?

yeah this was a bad weekend to have it but i'll be at the one in oct. I'm sure gary will be there too and hopefully cory will have all his bugs worked out and he will be pullin FINALLY!
I hate bugs!!! In use to it now tho! It will be there in oct! Im sure.