2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

Awesome Chris! look forward to seeing you again. you gonna bring the bride?
Look forward to seeing you too Tim, but you will have to meet the bride later, see is not coming out there until after Christmas, she has a lot to finish at work.

How late might the festivies run? Just wondering if when the wifes class is over if I'd have time to go back to Atlanta and get her. :\

How late might the festivies run? Just wondering if when the wifes class is over if I'd have time to go back to Atlanta and get her. :\

There have been a few of them last into the early morning!

But I'd say at least 9-10 pm would be the norm.. But its mostly the hard core Garmon camp thats still left there that late..

Unfortunately I have to work 17 hrs that Friday and then Have to be back up at 0430 on Sunday morn to work another 17hrs. So I won't stay as late as I usually do. :(

There have been a few of them last into the early morning!

But I'd say at least 9-10 pm would be the norm.. But its mostly the hard core Garmon camp thats still left there that late..

Unfortunately I have to work 17 hrs that Friday and then Have to be back up at 0430 on Sunday morn to work another 17hrs. So I won't stay as late as I usually do. :(
puzzy

Shock and Awe Baby!!

Nope, but I was having one of those days where stuff like that just came to me easily....

Phil knows I play for keeps! lol
I pizzed in his krispy kreme box this morning....that's all.

Oh Snap!

Dude, your mom ate them all before I could get one!!

That's what I call, Recycling!!! LOL
Wow Dave, I don't even acknowledge that as a legit joke. You need at least one joke in between that changes the format.

back off, jack off, and try again.

I thought we were just playin a game with each other man...Which you started..

Please don't tell me you got butt hurt over a couple a "Mama" jokes..

He did.... He aint got nuthin' Dave.....

Dave wins.

He did.... He aint got nuthin' Dave.....

Dave wins.
Tim, officer dognuts I mean douhgnut...has nothing on me. Try as he might, but I'll still beat em like a crackhead running with a tv. He just can't catch me. I mean after all, he is an obama voter....

Back