2010 Shop Day at Garmon's Diesel Performance

Thanks Guys, I am really bummed out that i will not be there, see you guys soon. Maybe if I drive fast enough I may still make it. have fun fellas:chug::chug::Cheer:

Monday bump...

What time will everything get going on Saturday? I'll be there to check out the festivities... :)

Last edited:
9-10 is when the crowd starts to show up.

Shoot!! Things get started on Friday!! :)

Too bad I have to work Fri.

Wait till ya'll check out the shirts that are being made up.... :evil:

Take a day off...I'm sure they can handle random car paintings just fine with out BIG SLOWE.

I WISH!!

I was lucky to get Sat. off... And it STILL might get cancelled!

We are so short handed! One officers wife just had an emergency C-section this AM...

It better not get cancelled... I already got bumped from my off day for Thanksgiving because of the baby!... No hard feelings, it just sucks to have a job where they can just Cancel your time off at ANY time they see fit...

Gotta work all day on Sunday too...

damnit son...then you're an hour away from griffin...no partying for you then...

damnit son...then you're an hour away from griffin...no partying for you then...

Even if I gave up my part times and changed outta my "Costume" lol, It'd take me till 8pm or so to get there...

I'll just have to see ya'll in the AM on Sat... May even be a bit later than normal so I Can catch a few extra ZZZ's for Sunday's long 18 hr. day...

:nail:

throw a tarp over it thursday...or bring it to griffin early saturday and I'll help....

9-10 is when the crowd starts to show up.

Thanks Tim.

Swole, I say you need to sleep in on Saturday & don't worry about what the INTERCEPTOR looks like...we need to make sure you're not crabby from not getting enough sleep! Heck, find a mudhole somewhere near Griffin & paint it up nice with a few splashes of Ga clay on the ride down!!