2011 NHRDA World Finals on Diesel TV

Diesel TV will air the Desert Diesel Nationals on Fox Sports Net on April 26th 2012 at 5pm and it will re air the following week.

So mark your calendars and tell your friends to tune in and let's get our ratings as high as possible to show the network Diesel Motorsports is for real :st:

Diesel TV will air the Desert Diesel Nationals on Fox Sports Net on April 26th 2012 at 5pm and it will re air the following week.

So mark your calendars and tell your friends to tune in and let's get our ratings as high as possible to show the network Diesel Motorsports is for real :st:

What channel is that on Direct TV? They can air it all they want but if we can't see it why bother??????????????????

What channel is that on Direct TV? They can air it all they want but if we can't see it why bother??????????????????

I cant find it on directtv either. I have all kinds of fox sports channels but i dont see an fsn...

I'll be interested to see if it shows on the regional FSN ones shown on DirecTV, I am thinking of changing to that from Comcast.

You sure are a grumpy person!

A famous NASCAR racer (David Pearson) once said, "I'm not quiite as old as dirt, but I am older that white thread". Like Ken Florey, we are older than white thread so we've earned the right to be GRUMPY!!!!!

Back