2013 MDTDC FALL BRAWL! October 19-20th 2013

Where does VaOutlaw do all this chit talking? Not saying he doesn't, but all I see all over facebook is Dmitri's desperate cry for attention and patting himself on the back. I don't see how he even walks with all of the minions riding his coat tail.

Hey you piece of **** I didn't borrow anything. I don't have to borrow , beg or steal parts... NOR DO I HAVE THE REPO MAN CHASING ME DOWN .......

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now it's a party :))) sorry did i hit a soft spot ;) like i said **** you till spring ... Make sure your ready this time ;)

Where does VaOutlaw do all this chit talking? Not saying he doesn't, but all I see all over facebook is Dmitri's desperate cry for attention and patting himself on the back. I don't see how he even walks with all of the minions riding his coat tail.

Face book for the win :)))) so touching you could congener up a complete paragraph about nothing that even pertains to what is happening :) cool story bro

Hey you piece of **** I didn't borrow anything. I don't have to borrow , beg or steal parts... NOR DO I HAVE THE REPO MAN CHASING ME DOWN .......

Lizard-Lick-Towing.jpg

Nobody can ruin their own accomplishment threads like you Dmitri...can you send me what you're going to say beforehand, and then I'll edit it for you?? LOL

Dimitri.....
Why stoop to these guys level and ruin your own weekend's accomplishments by arguing with them here,just let your work and truck do the talking for you like you did this weekend.

I took my ass beating at Numidia from you like a competitor(I wasn't happy at all,but,it drives me for more)and shook your hand.You are a force that drives many of Us to keep the flame burning and working for more.We had mine strapped down this week tuning and it broke in the quest for more.It was unforeseen what happened but there will be times like this.I was very upset about it and didn't come because it would have killed me to not be able to do anything but watch.I know I don't have anything for you guys but was trying to make you a bit nervous,LOL.

Congratulations on the numbers laid down and Congratulations to all who came out and enjoyed the show.

Ted,
I will get with you this week to pick up the banners and have them sent back...........Andy

True statement Andy !!! I shouldn't be your right ... I just couldnt take another line of his bull **** like what happened in spring!!! True competitors take there losses like a man .. Just as we both have in the past then there is mark !!! It would have cool if you would have made it just to hang out but i understand Andy ... It would kill me watch too ... Sorry about your truck buddy hope it gets fixed soon ... You planning on spring fling ??

Wow what a weekend, I will make this short and sweet. Hats off to all our competitors and sponsors without you all none of this could get as big as it has become. Also a huge thankyou to the DGR crew for once again providing a top notch shop and one hell of a crew doing the work. Pictures and video on my end will be up as soon as I can get them uploaded. Links will be posted I'm the dyno sub forum so it does not get burried in here... Also a big thankyou to VaOutlaw and Dmitri for both putting on one hell of a show. You both prooved to be the biggest dyno competitors in the country period. Thank you both for laying it down at our event. We cannot wait to see what's in store for Spring Fling 2014 !!!

Nobody can ruin their own accomplishment threads like you Dmitri...can you send me what you're going to say beforehand, and then I'll edit it for you?? LOL

Lol yeah yeah i know :)) i have been quiet over here on comp d for quite some time i guess i got the itch to finger punch :) how was your night out saturday man ???

Dimitri has nothing but a huge case of narcissism. Then again beating someone's street truck with less displacement by 37hp isn't much of an accomplishment to boast about.

Dimitri has nothing but a huge case of narcissism. Then again beating someone's street truck with less displacement by 37hp isn't much of an accomplishment to boast about.

I call BS on it being a street truck but idk, it would be fun that's for sure!!! Ive met Dmitri and helped on Overkill Saturday (got the flex pipe that was stuck on the stack off) and I'm here to say hes not at all the same person in real life as online....

Lmfao there are some people worth having an opinion then there are those That don't ^^^^^^^ prime example ..... Ps the day of the competition I won by 106 the next day don't mean **** especially when you dyno 8 times ;)

Last edited:
I call BS on it being a street truck but idk, it would be fun that's for sure!!! Ive met Dmitri and helped on Overkill Saturday (got the flex pipe that was stuck on the stack off) and I'm here to say hes not at all the same person in real life as online....

Thank you for the help man !! That pipe sucked to get off lol .. And we all know the truth about the street truck setup ... ;)

When ever I think of Ryan, and I often do, I imagine him behind a desk like that hacking away at EFI files.

MCC

Lol yeah yeah i know :)) i have been quiet over here on comp d for quite some time i guess i got the itch to finger punch :) how was your night out saturday man ???

D, the two times I've been around you in person I have had no problem with you and you were a nice guy, but arguing on the Internet makes both parties involved look like childish as$hats

Last edited:
man I missed a helluva event, crazy numbers guys, drama however amusing, gets to be a bit much, as for wade, yup, still a fkn pos, sory born again pos, ya know like when ya flush the first time, and it dont go down the drain.......

Yoooooooooo what's up man thank you !! Just loving this weekend man lol that about sums it up :) where you going next ??

My last event of the year, next sat at englishtown nj, raceway park... The 26th... Im fukin teady....