2013 MDTDC FALL BRAWL! October 19-20th 2013

man I missed a helluva event, crazy numbers guys, drama however amusing, gets to be a bit much, as for wade, yup, still a fkn pos, sory born again pos, ya know like when ya flush the first time, and it dont go down the drain.......

Lmao....

For those of you that don't believe I drive this truck on the street , here are a few pics on my way home this evening ....

Attachments

• 20131021_181505.jpg
    20131021_181505.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • 20131021_181147.jpg
    20131021_181147.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
So VA outlaw made 37 less horsepower, nearly 1000ft lbs more torque, made twice the dyno pulls, and drove it down to grab some chicken the next day.

Winning.

I have been known to play a little bit and always put it in 4wd. The shocked looks you get are priceless..

Haha! That is awesome. I know what 800 hp and 1500 ft lbs is like on the street and at least up here not much can touch it and it can be a handful (needs traction bars BAD) I cant imagine ~1700!

So VA outlaw made 37 less horsepower, nearly 1000ft lbs more torque, made twice the dyno pulls, and drove it down to grab some chicken the next day.

Winning.

Thanks....

Actually put over 50 miles on her today.. She is running great.

For those of you that don't believe I drive this truck on the street , here are a few pics on my way home this evening ....

I laughed at the last picture.

I questioned the "daily driver" and you proved it's street driven. I spoke out of turn.

I'll say street driving that truck is impressive.

Winning.

This! , I chatted with VAoutlaw for a bit, hell of a nice guy with a B-A truck, I would defiantly have my driving privileges revoked if I had something like that, I do think it will be a different story in the spring..

Anything can be streetable, all depends on how fussy you are. I still cant stop laughing from the last picture. LOL

Was Dmitri wearing his lucky sparkly jorts?

null_zps838b6129.jpg

vudatahe.jpg

I just think its cool that these trucks still run after these abusive almost unbelievable numbers, all the other BS is absolutely ridiculous and not necessary.
Cool trucks though!
If anyone has any pics of the event i'd love to see them though.

I agree 100%. Ten years ago if you'd have told someone that a diesel pick-up could make 4 digit HP numbers and still live afterward you'd have been laughed at. I love where this sport is heading! :woohoo:

I agree 100%. Ten years ago if you'd have told someone that a diesel pick-up could make 4 digit HP numbers and still live afterward you'd have been laughed at. I love where this sport is heading! :woohoo:

But the folks that represent them is questionable, at least as they are portrayed on here. I have read on several threads that both of these guys are cool in person, perhaps i'll be able to make my own judgment one of these days when i can retire.

Purn... Just tell them to sit back, enjoy a nice cold PBR or ten and chill out.

But the folks that represent them is questionable, at least as they are portrayed on here. I have read on several threads that both of these guys are cool in person, perhaps i'll be able to make my own judgment one of these days when i can retire.

Purn... Just tell them to sit back, enjoy a nice cold PBR or ten and chill out.

This is a fact mark and I are different in person then on comp d in spring we had beers together at flap jacks laughed it was good then ... I took things personal which is no surprise for me to do and may have got a lil wild this fall ;) but I'm know for my explosive attitude .. But in person at events and after it's all about the party and fun for me .. This is legit the first event that was personal to me and I was fired up.. Drinks all around the night after tho and laughs about naked girls on my flat bed is how we chilled out :)