2014 Laramie 2500

Aries 4" ovals and visors.

20140311_172337_zpsuvr1sbug.jpg

20140311_172326_zpscqwcmnmg.jpg

I figured there would be more in this section. Picking up the new truck Monday and driving is 1000 miles home. Time to roll some cole!

So your buying a brand new off the lot truck 1000 miles away?

What am I missing here?

My Dad came to my work today and rolled his across the scale, with him in it, 100 miles on a tank of fuel it was 8220, In case anyone was curious what these trucks way.

veqe2a4y.jpg
These new trucks are terrible on mileage towing slightly disappointed.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Whopping 13mpg towing a 1500lbs load 75mph. Ordered an edge juice and cts monitor. Hopefully it helps.

The old man is getting 9 with that setup right now, the 3/4 ton VP truck will pull it all day 15 mpg.

veqe2a4y.jpg
These new trucks are terrible on mileage towing slightly disappointed.

I disagree. Get 13mpg with my 25 foot gooseneck with the race truck and four wheeler on mine. Seems like any load at all drops it to 13mpg. Whether its 1000 lbs or 10,000 lbs.

I think he got 11 or 12 on the last tank so I guess double digits is a victory.

Really liking the edge so far.

Good, you'll have to do a mini review sometime if you don't mind, all I ever hear about is the Stryker from TS.

I ordered a 14 in the same color as you did Ahall. We do a lot of business with the local dealer so I worked a deal to where I am getting the factory 20's in black and possibly the black projector headlights from the black appearance group trucks. I'm currently driving an 11 deleted and I am hoping I'm not making a mistake trading mine in on the new one. I ordered a Laramie with air ride, CCSB 2500, back up camera in the tailgate and in the bed. The cargo camera is used for hooking GN and 5th wheel trailers and is displayed in the rear view mirror.

I would really like to hear your review on the Edge as if I want to ever mod the truck in stock form I want to know my options.