2015 Plans

2Tone12V

Whats everyone got planned for next year on their rides? For me we ARE staying 12 valve baby! So we are going to try and get some engine dyno time with the motor we have and see what kind of extra power we can find since we didn't get to change a single thing all year. From there we will decide what if anything we will change on the motor. Then of course the suspension will be addressed. Also putting TS Performance data logger in. This year we didn't have anything but a tach, boost and boost pressure gauge. So next year it's time to really watch what things are doing and learn a bit more. IF we get everything done where the truck isn't bouncing and demanding lots of manual attention to shifting and nitrous. Might see momma get her feet wet in it slowly at some test and tunes....

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to work on the suspension first?

Well in pulling adding power causes a chassis to hook differently sometimes and causes you to have make changes. I'd guess in racing the power level would have an effect on the suspension setup too but I'm just a simple sled puller.

And I feel next year is going to be nuts based on the number of new trucks I've seen being built

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be more beneficial to work on the suspension first?

You need a motor in the truck to set it up. So once thats done and in. We will set the suspension. Much shorter process than the motor. Start the time consuming stuff first...

You need a motor in the truck to set it up. So once thats done and in. We will set the suspension. Much shorter process than the motor. Start the time consuming stuff first...

What made you decide to stay with the 12 valve? Not trying to cause any drama in the 12 valve vs CR world, just curious is all..

I thought the engine just needed a little tweaking. But it sounds like you're after quite a bit more, my bad :Cheer:

I would guess the fact that nobody bought the motor that's in the truck is what kept the common rail swap to happen.

What made you decide to stay with the 12 valve? Not trying to cause any drama in the 12 valve vs CR world, just curious is all..

Cause he wants to be a winner..... That is why.

Motor didn't sell in the short window I had it for sale. I wanted the 12 valve anyhow. We are going to see where this motor stands with some tweaks. Unless something mind blowing appears from adjustments. I have intentions on adding more power. Triples will be going on as well.

Kick Start, that all depends on if you do it all yourself. I don't so I have to take the schedules of those helping me into consideration. This year I won't have much of a hand in on anything. Just shelling out $$ to get it where I want it this winter.

e1e9d1638727714ba9bd4a641abdcf45.jpg

Possession is 9/10 the law, even if it took me a can of ether to get it there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting MY last knee fixed So I can show up and race again!

This year I won't have much of a hand in on anything. Just shelling out $$ to get it where I want it this winter.

You cant hide money, Amp...... Cant hide that $hit

But you said and I quote:
2Toneforgotwhathewrote said:
Just shelling out $$ to get it where I want it this winter.