2015 Plans

I have that. That doesn't stop the leafs from compressing and rebounding the though. More leaf movement than shock movement.

Ok i get it.. I watched your launch at the track,and saw what your talking about.

Personally, work on 60 ft times. I'm cutting a 1.792 @ 87.2 mph on a 1/8 strip and dont know why Im not improving. Any suggestions other than driver, haha

Remember that the 1-2 shift will probably be before the 60ft timers, so trying to cut as much time off the shift will probably help.

For me, I just want to get my 89 to the track again, and I plan on spraying the 95 (boom!) LOL

Remember that the 1-2 shift will probably be before the 60ft timers, so trying to cut as much time off the shift will probably help.

For me, I just want to get my 89 to the track again, and I plan on spraying the 95 (boom!) LOL

1-2 shift... What's that?

45ee892e2fe679f26e0c45872d4c2d78.jpg

Plans are to be back on the track after taking last season off for updates.

Are my eyes deceiving me? Is the outlet of the compressor on the atmosphere charge feeding the exhaust side of the manifold charger?

yes they're deceiving you, manifold turbo is facing backwards (compressor towards firewall), that's very similar to how I had my compounds setup this year on the super street truck.

Anthony I'm not sure yet on the spool, haven't fired it up yet. Still have to finish the return system for the injectors.

Smoke show, yes the secondary is backwards